What do YOU want?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: What do YOU want?

Post by LondonSubNigel »

You can, for the moment, achieve that by using the computer to control the box.

FelixThePony
Active

Post by FelixThePony »

What I would like to see is

1) A 4 channel box (nothing beats more electrodes at my sensible parts ;-) like the 2B
2) A kind of 4-channel "headless" box that connects to a Smartphone/PC/RaspberryPi via Bluetooth and is controlled from there via an app

And if you would like to expand your business beyond EStim:

3) A box controlling an inflatable plug
4) A box controlling electrically released shackles
5) A box controlling breathing air
6) A box .......... sorry I got carried away........ ;-)

These should stack nicely and be connected via Bluetooth to a device running an app.

Mobility would be a big plus, think of it as converting a slave into a remotely playable "Thing" in the "Internet of Things" ...... ;-)

Best regards

Felix
Divebuddy
Active

Post by Divebuddy »

Gentlec6 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:22 pm Something that I have been experimenting with and might be a nice future addition to the 2b package is the ability to use a bipolar insertable as an EMG (electromyography ) INPUT source. I have used this with other systems to detect the anal or vaginal muscle activity that precedes and produces orgasm. I use this feedback to programmatically adjust the output stimulation in an attempt to maintain close proximity to orgasm without going over (edging). Perhaps a simple solution would be a digital (TTL) input to be used as a start/stop signal to the box?
I wonder if that would work with any penile reaction (without sitting on a plug)?
coronach

Post by coronach »

Something with bluetooth support would be awesome (or BLE, still should be secure)!
me - sex architect :geek:
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I would love to see a bipolar clitoral electrode added to the range of electrodes. Something with conductive arms that can be bent to nestle either side of the clitoris to add an interesting twist to things.
clit.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?

Post by 30219 »

I'd like to see scripting support. This way I could sync E-stim to videos. :mrgreen:
I came across buttplug.io these days. It's some kind of software that allows control of several "toys" via bluetooth or serial connection.

Best wishes,
diddi
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I believe a number of people have worked on python implementations, and any scripting system that has serial connectivity will work

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
sebas
Active

Post by sebas »

30219 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:37 pm I'd like to see scripting support. This way I could sync E-stim to videos. :mrgreen:
I came across buttplug.io these days. It's some kind of software that allows control of several "toys" via bluetooth or serial connection.

Best wishes,
diddi
Support for Buttplug.io would be really great to open up ways to either remote control the 2B and have it interface / work together with other toys and devices. Buttplug.io now only has support for sex toys but I see possibilities connecting a motion sensor or e.g. gyro to Buttplug and have it shock you when you move (too much) or don't move fast enough for a forced work-out.

I've posted on the Buttplug forum some questions about developing an Arduino based client that connects over Bluetooth to Buttplug and serial to the 2B. When I have received the parts I need from China I'll see if I can get this working.
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

I am currently using a 2B and mostly utilizing the Stereo mode. I would like to see a few more controls on future boxes ---> the 2C or a Stereo Abox

1. Separate adjust controls for channels A & B for ease of use.

2. Some sort of switch to swap A channel and B channel.

3. A suspend button or switch that will interrupt output without losing the current settings so I can make adjustments with trodes or the mp3s then turn things back on.

Zeus
SVM
Active

Post by SVM »

Definitely a way to link videos and estim.

I had an old "Stimvid" which is sadly lost on an old computer. If anyone could reunite me with a copy I'd be eternally grateful!!!