What Bipolar to purchse ?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Ronfire7
Active

What Bipolar to purchse ?

Post by Ronfire7 »

New to e-stim and loving it,I have a Pebble and a Flange. I find I would like the Flange to be longer and have issues with it staying in unless I sit on it.
What would you recommend as the next Bipolar that would work to target the prostrate and Ghost Fucking.
Thanks

comandatuba
Active

Re: What Bipolar to purchse ?

Post by comandatuba »

I have the large Flo and it works really well. For me, it is long enough, has a large enough head to stay in place when laying down, and is comfortable to sit on due to its ergonomics. Of course our anatomies vary.

I don't know how it compares in size to the Flange. Looking at the e-stim site, it looks like the next larger electrode in that family would be The Moaner. It looks to be a little longer, and a larger head. This might address your needs. The next longer one after that is the MJ in that family.
Mikestim
Active

Post by Mikestim »

I would recommend the Moaner. I have had it for 3 years now and it’s my go too. Like you I started with the flange and had the same problem. You will have to take your time with the Moaner, but once your body accepts it, you will be in for a great ride.
Mrman
Active

Post by Mrman »

Plus as the flange and moaner use the same base, you can unscrew them and create a smaller moaner, or longer flange 4 inserts , from 2. :o
Ronfire7
Active

Post by Ronfire7 »

Thanks for the input, just ordered the Moaner. I would have ordered direct from E-Stim but for around $30 more I should have it next week.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Good choice, the Moaner is one of my all time favourites.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
Ronfire7
Active

Post by Ronfire7 »

I tried out the Moaner and it is great. Sure gives a good ghost fuck. Now I just need to figure out how to target my prostrate.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Connect to the Moaner head, and a single cock loop on one channel.....works for me

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
MickEstim
Staff

Post by MickEstim »

Ronfire7 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 am I tried out the Moaner and it is great. Sure gives a good ghost fuck. Now I just need to figure out how to target my prostrate.
Most users dont need to do anything other than hjave it insertyed as for most men the head of the Moaner will sit on or beyond the prostate and so you have a circuit directly across the prostate without doing anything. Just rememebr that you might not really feel the sensation on the prostate as the majority of sensation will be gnerated in the nerves at the sphincter, but you should see the effects of the stimulation of the prostate ;)
Mick
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems