Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
StereoStim
Active

Re: Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

Post by StereoStim »

Ronfire7 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:10 am I use some soft clear hose to insulate the CR loop ...
and
oldnik wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:33 pm I use red heat shrink to insulate Cr loops.
and I use a 6mm bipolar loop by connecting to one half

Have fun with audio served by E-Stereo.com
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I'm ashamed I've never thought of doing it that way!
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Great idea.
rakedmast
Active

Post by rakedmast »

The diagram from StimAddict is wonderful, explains tri phase clearly.
Megrez
Active

Post by Megrez »

Same goes if using a ball loop - ALWAYS INSULATE THE TOP HALF.
good idea. I hope to try it too.

but I'm using wide and thick stainless steel cock ring for electrode,
and hard to find thin insulation materials between skin and ring because ring is skin-tight size already...

hmm.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

StereoStim wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:24 pm and I use a 6mm bipolar loop by connecting to one half
I love this way of creating a bipolar loop. It's rapidly becoming my go-to base loop configuration. I only connect the lower portion, to avoid stimulating the dorsal nerve, and it saves me fiddling about with bits of insulating tape etc. It's a good comfy fit, too. Better than the prioprietary bipolar loop I purchased online.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

While playing around with different configurations, I recently made an interesting observation for which I have no explanation so far.

I had a CR electrode in the upper rim of the glans, a CR electrode at the base with an insulated top, an adhesive electrode on the perineum and an intrarectal electrode in use.

My usual wiring is base - glans and prostate - perineum.
I feel an intense stimulus on the penis concentrated on the glans and a stimulus in the pelvis concentrated on the perineum.

Even when I connect perieum - glans, I have an intense stimulus on the perieum and glans.

On a trial basis, I placed the prostate - glans on on channel.
I expected to feel the intense stimulus on the glans.
To my surprise this was not the case but I felt an intense stimulus in the shaft of the penis, as in my erectile tissue, which was also very interesting but not as strong as the stimulus on the glans.
The intensity of the current was about the same as I usually use.

So far I have not experienced this intense feeling in the shaft with any other configuration.

I wonder if others have tried this and felt it and if there is an explanation.

D.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Henk1957
Active

Post by Henk1957 »

Deltus1 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:15 pm While playing around with different configurations, I recently made an interesting observation for which I have no explanation so far.

I had a CR electrode in the upper rim of the glans, a CR electrode at the base with an insulated top, an adhesive electrode on the perineum and an intrarectal electrode in use.

My usual wiring is base - glans and prostate - perineum.
I feel an intense stimulus on the penis concentrated on the glans and a stimulus in the pelvis concentrated on the perineum.

Even when I connect perieum - glans, I have an intense stimulus on the perieum and glans.

On a trial basis, I placed the prostate - glans on on channel.
I expected to feel the intense stimulus on the glans.
To my surprise this was not the case but I felt an intense stimulus in the shaft of the penis, as in my erectile tissue, which was also very interesting but not as strong as the stimulus on the glans.
The intensity of the current was about the same as I usually use.

So far I have not experienced this intense feeling in the shaft with any other configuration.

I wonder if others have tried this and felt it and if there is an explanation.

D.
Hello Deltus1.
I want to reply to your post although I may not come up with the right answer for you and…. without explanation.
Because I have been stim for years, I have also tried various positions of the electrodes with different connection options.
One of my favorite placements with connection is the following :
• The phase of channel 1 on a metal butt plug
• The ground connection of channel 1 to the ground connection of channel 2 and both of these to a CR ring around the scrotum. This is on the underside of a rubber cock ring that is only around the balls so that the electrode is low and certainly cannot touch the shaft
• Channel 2's phase on a conductive ring that wraps around the treasure close to the base
When I then stim with homemade audio files / sessions / routines (ET312) then by controlling the levels of channels 1 and 2 differently and accurately I can achieve an intense feeling what I think you are describing.
Because I make stim files myself, I can play with the phase of the channels according to my own needs and because of that I find that it influences the feeling enormously.

Also when I move the phase electrode from channel 2 to the glans or the frenulum, that makes a difference in the experience.
I also experimented by replacing the common electrode with 2 separate electrodes, so use 2 channels and 4 electrodes and then different connection combinations.
Everything gives a different feeling, one only in the shaft, or then again in the glans and perineum, or perineum and glans and shaft.

I must confess that it is horny to play / experiment with all these combinations and enjoy the feeling.
“Join the Ride”
Stim greetings; Henk1957.
(translated with google translate)
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Henk1957 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:07 pm
• Channel 2's phase on a conductive ring that wraps around the treasure close to the base
What exactly do you mean by treasure? The shaft of the penis or maybe the scrotum above the cockring?

I must confess that it is horny to play / experiment with all these combinations and enjoy the feeling.
That's exactly how I feel ... :D

D.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Henk1957
Active

Post by Henk1957 »

Deltus1 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:27 pm
Henk1957 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:07 pm
What exactly do you mean by treasure? The shaft of the penis or maybe the scrotum above the cockring?

That's exactly how I feel ... :D

D.
Sorry Deltus, typed too fast and not checked. Treasure must be shaft
So : The phase of channel 2 on a conductive ring that wraps around the shaft close to the base/body
Greetings Henk.