First HFO

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Seven77
Active

First HFO

Post by Seven77 »

Hi all, Well it finally happened after 3 weeks of trying, my first HFO, 2B with triphase cables, black to centre port of my bipolar standard insertible, red to a CR loop on the base of my cock and yellow to another CR loop just under my glans,
The thing that did it was Stimaddict's Bastard file, wow that's an amazing piece of work, I was writhing with pleasure from the get go until about half way through when I fully exploded,
And for all those guys who don't get hard when stimming, I don't either, but still had a huge orgasm regardless.
One of many more to cum(come)

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: First HFO

Post by mrbutt89 »

Congratulations! Having "broken the dam" you'll find it easy to get there again, but don't beat yourself up if you don't achieve an HFO every time. There are so many variables in play that it's not an exact science. Still, I'm delighted that you've made this huge breakthrough, and it certainly sounds as though you really enjoyed the experience.
samcdestim
Active

Post by samcdestim »

Well done!

First time is usually the hardest, enjoy the adventure.

Happy stimming
Seven77
Active

Post by Seven77 »

Thank you for all the congratulations on my first of many HFO's guys. Onwards and upwards..
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

mrbutt89 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:04 pm Congratulations! Having "broken the dam" you'll find it easy to get there again, but don't beat yourself up if you don't achieve an HFO every time. There are so many variables in play that it's not an exact science. Still, I'm delighted that you've made this huge breakthrough, and it certainly sounds as though you really enjoyed the experience.
The biggest variable is your very own mind set. The brain is the biggest sexual organ of all. Thats where the out of body orgasms happen... you know the ones that are on a whole new level. 😉

So be relaxed, don't pressure yourself and enjoy.
Darthvader77
Active

Post by Darthvader77 »

Great!
The first one was really special!
Keep up the good work!