HANDS FREE ORGASM - How to reach that elusive HFO

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estim87pp
Active

Re: HANDS FREE ORGASM - How to reach that elusive HFO

Post by estim87pp »

sounds perfect...

I would like to know if any of you like to cum in an non"hard" mode. So stimming for a while an try to cum with your sloppy penis.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

It's possible to stim with a sloppy penis but stimming definitely works better with some sort of erection, even a 'semi'. See this thread...

** ERECTION Tips and Tricks - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9956
ClasO
Active

Post by ClasO »

With HFO, are you all defining it as a hands free method to an ejaculatory orgasm, or "Cum" as it is usually called?

The thing with e-stim for me, is that it is NOT so easy to reach that, so you can go on for hours edging at an extreme level of pleasure that almost feels will give you a heart-attack! That level of edging is not so easy, at least for me, with any other means of masturbation.

Yes, we men are programmed to release our sperm as to secure the survival of the species, and our brains pleasure centers rewards us everytime this is done. The release in istelf is a source of pleasure. It is also the end of the fun for a longer period, at least for me.
hsheldon
Active

Post by hsheldon »

I HFO most of the time... both rock hard and flaccid.
Thrust and throb work quite well for a quick session... for longer ones, and depending on my mood some of the estim videos (there is a particularly good 77 min one whose name escapes me at the moment).
And Bas*ard is also very good.
Some of the Milovana teases get me there, esti lab on occasion.

Those files from stimaddict are a treasure trove of great files.
Some take a little playing around with trode placements.
metalrodinmyrod
Active

Post by metalrodinmyrod »

I've been able to stim to HFO almost every single time. I find sometimes if I'm having trouble getting hard I back down on power a little. Once I get hard, I can increase the intensity quite a bit. My favorite mode seems to be throb and have been able to get the power up to 30% (plugged in).
tujimmi
Active

Post by tujimmi »

Thank you Stimaddict for your really good explanation. As you say, for good sensation you must relax and not be distracted.
FunBelgiumEstim
Active

Post by FunBelgiumEstim »

Your talk is super fair, unless you're a precocious ejaculator some will take a while to get a hands-free HFO orgasm.
It took me time to go beyond the time of the very strong excitement to get to no longer think of the orgasm but rather aus sensations that I felt.
It is after long months that I enjoyed spontaneous orgasms under electro, a long rise with pauses, then strong orgasms ... the pleasure, I make it come with poppers and a stronger intensity which makes the pleasure strong enough and suddenly, when you don't always expect it.
sometimes I get strong contractions but more often a long flow of semen without spasms.
It must be said that at 68 years old, I'm still doing well but not like it was 30 years ago
Coolmessage
Active

Post by Coolmessage »

A very good description. this one gets to the point.
So much happens in the brain.
Thank you for the exchange !
NaturalDeam
Active

Post by NaturalDeam »

HFO was hard for me to achieve at first but now I sometimes have to work to not achieve one. An anal probe will always get me there faster than without one. It amazes me that I used to struggle to have an HFO.
Ohms
Active

Post by Ohms »

As a grower I recently got one of those 3D printed little plastic boards Joanne sells that the CR loops go through. It helps hold the penis in an elongated state hard or not, and it has helped a lot with getting to HFO's. Just have to be a bit careful on not tightening the back/negative one too much or you can get some hot spots.