HANDS FREE ORGASM - How to reach that elusive HFO

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Re: HANDS FREE ORGASM - How to reach that elusive HFO

Post by Deltus1 »

Ohms wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:58 pm As a grower I recently got one of those 3D printed little plastic boards Joanne sells that the CR loops go through. It helps hold the penis in an elongated state hard or not, and it has helped a lot with getting to HFO's. Just have to be a bit careful on not tightening the back/negative one too much or you can get some hot spots.
I assume you mean this item:

https://store16866291.ecwid.com/Holy-6m ... p347833145

Interesting idea. What is the distance between the cock loops?

Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:03 pm I assume you mean this item:

I''ve updated that to show the distances but the holes are 11mm (0.43") centre to centre.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

joannesReviews wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:14 pm I''ve updated that to show the distances but the holes are 11mm (0.43") centre to centre.
As usual Jo is an estim genius. How on earth did you ever learn so much about cocks? ;)
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Let's just say - I like them LOL...
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Ohms
Active

Post by Ohms »

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:03 pm
Ohms wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:58 pm As a grower I recently got one of those 3D printed little plastic boards Joanne sells that the CR loops go through. It helps hold the penis in an elongated state hard or not, and it has helped a lot with getting to HFO's. Just have to be a bit careful on not tightening the back/negative one too much or you can get some hot spots.
I assume you mean this item:

Yep, that item. Mine didn't have the extra holes for picking the distances, but otherwise the same item.
DenVersGuy
Active

Post by DenVersGuy »

Ben2020 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:31 am I find it impossible not to orgasm. When we play my partner will use the 2b to force an spontaneous ejaculation, amazingly painful and pleasurable and somehow a very weird experience. The fun doesn’t stop there as unit will remain on, this part is definitely not pleasant. I’m wondering if I would cum again, anyone cum multiple times in on sessions?
The trick to multiple orgasms is to NOT manually stimulate the penis. Something happens in the brain/body when orgasm is achieved via penis manual stimulation (rubbing/thrusting/penetrating/licking/etc.) When orgasm is achieved via manual stimulation then the dreaded refractory period (different length for different people) often sets in.
Smanxity

Post by Smanxity »

Indeed, relaxation and understanding your own sexuality play crucial roles. Pressure and expectations can sometimes hinder the experience. It's about enjoying the process and being open to new sensations.
Smanxity

Post by Smanxity »

Your encouragement to view every session as a learning opportunity is spot on.
I think I would be able to reach such an orgasm white looking at Bella thorne leaked onlyfans pictures. She's super hot and attractive - something that any man would want. Ultimately, what matters is the personal journey and exploration of one's desires and sensations. Thanks for sharing your perspective!
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

<bump>
Nynx
Active

Post by Nynx »

was thinking that some sexual asmr would also help here