Pre purchase advice

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Pre purchase advice

Post by Stimaddict »

abii wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:27 am Can you share more tips like this one? I went down from 98 to 20, took me some time but it felt great!
Yes, same here. Waterfall mode with the tempo set around 20 drives me completely wild. With the power wound up I can hear myself moaning out loud as each cycle relentlessly comes around, fighting against orgasm from the power rush. It's erotic torture and bliss at the same time :o

HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

abii wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:27 am Can you share more tips like this one? I went down from 98 to 20, took me some time but it felt great! And I was wired up to only one channel with 20% power (low), on battery :P
Tip#1: Experiment, experiment, experiment. There is no holy grail of settings that will produce an HFO for all people, all the time. Everyone reacts differently to estim and sometimes you just have experiment to find out what pleases you. Take for example, I have had one single HFO since I started using the 2B two months ago. I tend to be able to edge for hours on end and have not found what will push me over the edge. Many tell me I try to hard and that may be true, still working on it, but it’s sure fun trying.

I have noticed that most programs on the 2B seem to, at the highest setting of 100, start pulsing very quickly. As you start to lower that number, you will feel the pulses become wider and further apart, which feel stronger. I use this to my advantage with most of their programs that work that way, although that is what works for me. Perhaps for you the reverse would be more effective, move from 1 to 100, and allow the pulses to start off slow and work their way up. You most likely will have to keep increasing the power as you go up.

I hope this helps
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:54 pm
abii wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:27 am Can you share more tips like this one? I went down from 98 to 20, took me some time but it felt great!
Yes, same here. Waterfall mode with the tempo set around 20 drives me completely wild. With the power wound up I can hear myself moaning out loud as each cycle relentlessly comes around, fighting against orgasm from the power rush. It's erotic torture and bliss at the same time :o
Stimaddict haha, you should pair that up with an electo Chasity cage. Imagine hours of this and you get to edge where you feel like your gonna blow but you don't every single time, then finally and randomly hours later (or maybe sooner) you do and when it does , it hits you like a bomb and you orgasm and you can't stop it. :oops: .
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

estimfun wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:59 pm you do and when it does , it hits you like a bomb and you orgasm and you can't stop it. :oops: .
That just sounds like so much FUN! Might have to give that a try.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

HemiSync wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:52 am
estimfun wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:59 pm you do and when it does , it hits you like a bomb and you orgasm and you can't stop it. :oops: .
That just sounds like so much FUN! Might have to give that a try.
I have to warn you though, its addictive. I took a several month break from all of this and I was craving it so bad. I haven't found anything similar to the experience.