Pre purchase advice

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
m326

Pre purchase advice

Post by m326 »

Hi, first post...
Currently I have a Premier Combi Plus (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rechargeable-S ... B00LMB90FM) but haven't as yet managed the holy grail HFO. On occasions I seem to get close, I'm enjoying the sensations and certainly doing my fair share of wriggling and writhing. I've been reading up a lot, read your guides.. electrode placement etc and have a variety of mostly DIY insertables, loops and pads but just can't seem to find the best combination. Hands on absolutely no problem! Healthwise I'm OK though depression has been a long standing issue for me, much better these days and currently on 2 different antidepressants. I also take daily doses of testosterone gel.
I'm debating whether to try a 2B, a big expense for me - but hoping that a purpose designed box would be far better than a ten/ems jack of all trades, master of none.
Any ideas, suggestions or help anyone could offer?

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Pre purchase advice

Post by mrbutt89 »

If you can afford it, then I think the 2B would be a good investment. I suspect the extra power it offers will be enough to take you over the edge. Also, with its ability to interpret an incoming audio source into stim signals, it has an infinite variety of possible routines to offer.
I'm not sure what effect your meds have on your ability to achieve an HFO, but the way you describe your experiences with your current device, it doesn't sound to me as though they should be an obstacle.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

m326 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:11 pm I'm debating whether to try a 2B, a big expense for me - but hoping that a purpose designed box would be far better than a ten/ems jack of all trades, master of none.
Any ideas, suggestions or help anyone could offer?
A TENS unit can only show you the potential of estim. Like most of us I started with a cheap TENS unit coz I wanted to dip a toe in the water before spending out. Then I bought a better TENS, then another. Then I bought an intermediate sexual stim box before trying another one. All very nice but couldn't get anywhere near orgasm.

Finally I splashed the cash, bought a 2B and had my first HFO (jeez, what a beautiful moment that was!). It was honestly the best money I have ever spent, and then some. I know it sounds OTT but it has improved my life and made me a happier person. It's like having a secret lover on call ready to take you to heaven and back anytime you are feeling horny. ;)

That's why I would seriously recommend you throw caution to the wind and beg, borrow or steal the funds to invest in this fantastic stimbox. I promise you won't regret it.
m326

Post by m326 »

Many thanks for the replies Guys, I bit the bullet and ordered a 2b which is coming tomorrow... and me too hopefully!
I expect it won't be long before my next post singing it's praises.
Can't wait...
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

m326> Hope you ordered the mains adapter with it? It offers a 30% power boost and saves a fortune on batteries.

Also read this post: Advice for *NEW* 2B owners - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9716&p=14259
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

m326 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:28 pm Many thanks for the replies Guys, I bit the bullet and ordered a 2b which is coming tomorrow... and me too hopefully!
I expect it won't be long before my next post singing it's praises.
Can't wait...
I’ve only had mine a little over a month, but I know you won’t regret it. I too, started with a TENS unit and played with numbing my cock for at least a year before getting the 2B and the difference is nothing short of amazing. TENS were made to relieve pain, the 2B was not. I don’t get an HFO each time but that is partly a mental/physical issue I have, but I always have a damn good time. Longest session to date was 7 hours of edging, just constantly being in the pleasure zone right before an O.

Unless you are using a large insertable keep the power on low for a few times. One of my favorite settings is Waterfall. Set the two settings to 98/80 and adjust the power up till you can just feel it and wait. The 2B programs are more complex than some think and will slowly modulate and shift if you just leave the controls alone. You will feel it run thru Waterfall on those settings, once you start to recognize the pattern, using the middle adjust knob down one to 97 and repeat. You will find the cycles slow a little and modulate just a little differently, but each time you slow the cycle from 97-96-95 it also feels like a little jump in power, which is why I recommend at the start to adjust to where you can just feel it because it will get stronger. I let each iteration drive me crazy before dropping it down another point. If I get to 50 without cumming... well I just keep going till I do. LOL I have made it all the way to 2, but it sure felt good doing it.

Anyhow just a place to start, Bounce is great fun too. Learn how to set it up in triphase, the sensation will eat you up! Enjoy! And tell us what you think, I love hearing first impressions.
hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

HemiSync When using the waterfall mode,, Do you lower both numbers one step at a time or just the left number only. Im assuming your using A for head and B for trode? I have set it to 97/80 and volume as high as I can go until it almost starts to hurt and it feels great. when you turn your volume until you can just start to feell it,,do you leave it there or go higher? Thanks
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

hhvfd1 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:17 pm HemiSync When using the waterfall mode,, Do you lower both numbers one step at a time or just the left number only. Im assuming your using A for head and B for trode? I have set it to 97/80 and volume as high as I can go until it almost starts to hurt and it feels great. when you turn your volume until you can just start to feell it,,do you leave it there or go higher? Thanks
I leave the second number on the right alone and slowly start to lower the first. I find by just feeling it at 97 that as you lower it, which I assume widens the frequency, it starts to feel stronger without turning up the power. By all means turn it up if that’s what feels good for you. Bounce is the same way, at the high left number, it’s really fast pulses and as you lower it the pulses become wider, stronger, and slower. If you can just feel it at 98, at 02 you will be feeling it much stronger without turning up the juice.

I prefer waterfall in triphase, but it feels real good with just one circuit also. In triphase, I have an insulated loop around my base or balls for the common and either an insertable in the anus, a pad on my taint, or one right above my butt crack at the base of the spine. The other side of the circuit is on my glans ring or my small sounding device in my urethra. This will make waterfall feel like it’s running up and down your member. I hope this helps.

One last thing, make sure to let it cycle thru it’s program to feel the wave it creates and ride it, before touching that dial. I’m not 100% sure but I believe when you change the middle adjustment knob it start the cycle over. Maybe someone can confirm that, but I think it does.
m326

Post by m326 »

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the 2B advice link, it sure helps a beginner with this device like me.
Great suggestions about the Waterfall mode, I'll be sure to try your method. Here to learn as they say.

Just after ordering my 2B I ended up in hospital with atrial fibrillation & had cardioversion to shock my heart back into a sinus rhythm. My heart went from 3 times normal speed to <40 so had to stay a few days extra for them to monitor me.
My immediate thoughts were that 'could this be due to using my tens earlier that evening?'. I guessed not as it wasn't until 2am when the palpitations started. Either way I ensure I am wearing gloves and always play below the waist.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the 2B and don't regret the purchase price. It's a very different beast to my tens unit & can see how it comes to be so highly recommended. How long before it gets a micro usb card slot or USB for storing stim tracks, one less wire to contend with.
As yet I've not managed HFO, I've had some very pleasurable times but don't seem to be able to get that close to O. My last but one session after some time & thinking I was as close as I could get, I finished myself off while still stimming but was really surprised at how hard a job it was, felt like the stim was holding me back?

Yesterday my 6.5mm CR arrived, initial impressions were that I much prefer that over 4mm, more experimenting to do... ...
abii
Active

Post by abii »

HemiSync wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:17 am One of my favorite settings is Waterfall. Set the two settings to 98/80 and adjust the power up till you can just feel it and wait. The 2B programs are more complex than some think and will slowly modulate and shift if you just leave the controls alone. You will feel it run thru Waterfall on those settings, once you start to recognize the pattern, using the middle adjust knob down one to 97 and repeat. You will find the cycles slow a little and modulate just a little differently, but each time you slow the cycle from 97-96-95 it also feels like a little jump in power, which is why I recommend at the start to adjust to where you can just feel it because it will get stronger.
Can you share more tips like this one? I went down from 98 to 20, took me some time but it felt great! And I was wired up to only one channel with 20% power (low), on battery :P