Review: Sony Walkman NWZ-A15 MP3 player - a great 2B accessory

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Review: Sony Walkman NWZ-A15 MP3 player - a great 2B accessory

Post by Stimaddict »

IMHO an MP3 player is the best option for your Stereo stimfiles because it offers direct handheld control of your experience without the distraction of a computer screen. But which one to buy, and does the price/quality really matter? Yes, it definitely does. You should buy the best MP3 player you can afford because it really does make a *big* difference. At the very least it should have a graphic equalizer to 'tune' the audio input to your personal stim-preferences.

Last year I treated myself to this little beauty, a Sony Walkman NWZ-A15...

This is a Hi-Res player absolutely packed with features including two 'user' graphic equalizers along with a load of presets. The accuracy of its sound reproduction is insanely flawless, very important for the best possible estim experience.

Ideal for stimmers it has "Dance Mode" meaning you can instantly adjust the playback speed of a file on-the-fly anywhere between 0.5x and 2x. This feature is incredibly useful because, for example, a stimfile that gives a fucking or masturbatory effect can "feel" quite different in sensation with a higher or lower tempo. You can also select any section within a stimfile to play repeatedly. So when you find those few seconds within a file that really does it for you then simply isolate that section to infinitely replay as an uninterrupted loop.

The unit is small and slim, while oozing quality. It has 16GB of built-in memory which is probably all you will need, but you can insert a microSD card to expand the storage capacity as much as you want. I like the control buttons on this player. They make it easy for single-handed use with less risk of mistakes at vital moments. Best of all the battery life is amazing, actually living up to it's claimed 50 hours use.

At £100 UKP ($125 USD) it wasn't cheap, and that was in a discount sale. But it has completely transformed my stimming experience so it was worth every penny.
On eBay used models currently go for around £60 - £90.

Highly recommended, I couldn't be without it. Hell, I might even start listening to music on it one day! :D

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Last edited by Stimaddict on Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:49 am, edited 5 times in total.

estimbird
Active Developer

Re: Review: Sony Walkman NWZ-A15 MP3 player - a great 2B accessory

Post by estimbird »

An unorthodox but very helpful recommendation 8-)
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

When I brought up that model on Amazon here in the US they want $499US for it.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

How did I miss this post from you? Great information and I never thought of using an mp3 player while stimming (but I generally just use the routines). I must kick myself up the butt and start experimenting with audio files.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

That's a very interesting clue.
So far I had used an iPhone as an MP3 player.

Is it worth changing?

The Sony Walkman NWZ-A15 is only available used on eBay here in Germany, but as expensive as a current Sony model like the NW-A45. Does anyone have experience with this?

Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Ilovegoodnugz
Active

Post by Ilovegoodnugz »

First, thank you for all your input. However your perfect solution is impossible for anyone to find and has made me go mad trying to locate one that is not damaged beyond repair being sold by russians. Can you advise any others you would reccomend?

Thanks
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Here is one going for £40 buy-it-now on eBay UK - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164730927192
Anyone who wants it had better be quick!
0S3v3n
Active

Post by 0S3v3n »

I personally use a good bluetooth receiver especially for use with milovana on the phone. I have the previous model of this device: https://www.amazon.de/TaoTronics-Blueto ... 996&sr=8-4

It works really great has a built-in rechargeable battery and low latency. I would always try to get one without any volume control as it may mess with the audio signal. This one just sends out the plain bluetooth signal.
Regards
Zero

E-Stim Systems 2B | DG-Lab Coyote
MetaverseSimp
Active

Post by MetaverseSimp »

Went onto ebay & ordered one of these bad boys

They don't make these new aymore which is a shame

I wonder if new models would be just as good for our purpose :geek:
I just wanna relax, put on my estim & ride the waves baby!
Rodsmen
Active

Post by Rodsmen »

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced version that is currently available in the US? Thank you!