Stinging Pain before orgasm

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Jones
Active

Stinging Pain before orgasm

Post by Jones »

Hey there

Since January I'm proud owner of a 2B. I managed to have some fun last winter and didn't use it during summer. Since winter is coming to Europe, I'm playing around a bit more often.

When I'm stimming, I often have problems getting an orgasm because shortly before that I get a hard-on and my electrodes starting to sting. This happens because I have quite a small unerect penis which easily doubles in size as it grows. I'm using a lot of gel and already try to losen the electrodes a bit but it didn't really help.

Any suggestions are very appreciated

Jones

estimfun
Developer

Re: Stinging Pain before orgasm

Post by estimfun »

I get stinging when I use metal electrodes so I switched to the conductive silicone, the other time I get stinging is if I have dry skin, I recommend a shower or bath before play, and if you use metal parts, conductive lube.
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

Something else you might want to consider is that your precum is causing a short between the trode you have on your cock and one elsewhere like around your base. I’m a grower and often find that when my erection does occur, as it lifts off my sack, the precum all over my balls causes a short and it feels like you just turned up the power twice as high.

It’s one of the reasons I like to where an Oxballs on my nuts to isolate my cock from any estim that might be going on below. Test this out by a simple latex glove laid between your cock and balls, I bet when you start to get erect, it will feel much better.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Jones wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:34 pm This happens because I have quite a small unerect penis which easily doubles in size as it grows. I'm using a lot of gel and already try to losen the electrodes a bit but it didn't really help.
No, no, no. To avoid stinging you need to keep electrodes as tight as you can for the best possible contact against your skin. Use tape or straps on the penis. I use a large women's 'crocodile' hair clip.

Silicon cock rings will help maintain your erection and reduce stinging. See this post: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9956
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

HemiSync wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:30 am Something else you might want to consider is that your precum is causing a short between the trode you have on your cock and one elsewhere like around your base. I’m a grower and often find that when my erection does occur, as it lifts off my sack, the precum all over my balls causes a short and it feels like you just turned up the power twice as high.
Its not a short, your precum is decreasing the resistance and thus the sensation is that much greater.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
HemiSync
Active

Post by HemiSync »

admin wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:53 pm Its not a short, your precum is decreasing the resistance and thus the sensation is that much greater.
Sorry, wrong terminology. I figured anyone who has experienced it would know what I meant.

I’m no electrical engineer, but there are times where I have so much that everything down there is soaked from my head trode to the SS band around my base. Could it not be possible during a triphase stim, that following the path of least resistance, some current could be crossing over to the common in ways you didn’t intend causing pain? Or am I totally off track now? :D

Sorry again for misspeaking.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Interesting.
Last edited by estimfun on Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jones
Active

Post by Jones »

Hey there
First of all, thanks for those suggestions.
I use a lot of gel to get good contact, but I'm not producing pre-cum at all. Of course it can dry out after some time, but I think that's not really my problem.

I ordered some new smaller adhesive electrodes and will "run a few tests" (as suggested) with condoms and tape in addition to a cock ring.
After that, I'll post an update :-) Thanks to all and happy holidays!
Jones
ropedupbud
Active

Post by ropedupbud »

I never liked the rubber loops...I too got distracting annoying stinging sensations with the loops.

I ordered a pair of the adjustable conductive elastic bands and it made all the difference. They are wide and soft and they contact more skin surface. Since then I totally enjoy the e-stim and no more stinging.

I have never gone back to the loops since.
CIDXYMJHHUHIKDYY

Post by CIDXYMJHHUHIKDYY »

I have been using this "really long" metal thing that goes way down deep inside with a single strap around my dick and this "probe" is inserted all the way - I get extremely heavy and enjoyable sensations but when I'm ready to cum - what should I be doing - let it ride like it is or pull the thing out??? real newbie question.