I hope....

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Thornz2000
Active

I hope....

Post by Thornz2000 »

I got my 2b on the way.
Hope to not see a newer model months after I get my unit.

IF there is a newer unit that does come out within a time frame, would be nice to know if there is some sort of exchange policy/pay the difference thing.

Been reading the PDF manual on the unit. Sort of looks like it could be used on other parts of the lower body as well. I will see next week when I get my unit for my unit.

admin
Site Admin

Re: I hope....

Post by admin »

Highly unlikely.

You have a unit with a lifetime guarantee, so what would we do with all the 'old' units? We don't offer 'secondhand units'. We do aim to keep units current and supported for a number of years - the 2B has new firmware available in the Developers forum, soon to be made public, and there are other ideas running behind the scenes, and with a lifetime guarantee we will help to keep them running for much much longer.

The Series 1 was sold for 15 years until the ElectroHelix came out, so we work with considerably longer timescales than many other companies who bring out a new vibrator every 3 months

However when we do release new units the older units do stick around for a while.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Thornz2000
Active

Re: I hope....

Post by Thornz2000 »

Nice, I did not have a real time line on equipment.
thx much.