Do you still enjoy normal sex?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Thornz2000
Active

Do you still enjoy normal sex?

Post by Thornz2000 »

Been thinking of this a bit.

Reading various forums, some of you are juiced in a lot and love it.

So when you back to normal sex, do you have issues preforming?

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Do you still enjoy normal sex?

Post by mrbutt89 »

Normal sex? The chance would be a fine thing! E-stimming is the nearest I can ever get to the real thing. :lol:
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Estim should not interfere with your conventional sex life. In fact stimming is very good for you because it exercises your genitals and hence promotes sexual health.

Some couples stim together to spice up their bedroom play. However for me stimming is my own, *private* sexuality in which I would not want my wife to play any part. I am completely open with her about my stimming habits and she's quite understanding. However that's because I explain it as a way of maintaing healthy prostate function. If she knew it fulfilled my wildest sexual fantasies and took me to Planet Heaven she might not approve so much, especially if she was aware that I call my 2B "The Mistress" :lol:
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

mrbutt89 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:21 am Normal sex? The chance would be a fine thing! E-stimming is the nearest I can ever get to the real thing. :lol:
IMHO stimming can be better than the real thing. Sex is great, really great, but you are distracted by the need to please TWO people. Stimming allows you to focus purely on your own, selfish erotic pleasure to the point of absolute gluttony.

Show me a married man who does not still masturbate and I will show you a bleedin' liar. Stimming takes masturbation to a whole new, automated level of ecstasy.