Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

Post by Stimaddict »

rubberstim wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:28 pm One of my favourite electrode combinations uses a 4mm CR loop around the head and Conductive Rubber pad held against the back of the scrotum with a cock sling. No need to insulate a loop and works really well.
Great!
Dorsal Nerve + Perineal Nerves + same channel = YEE-HAA !!! :D

lumoc

Post by lumoc »

I definitely have to try some new things ;) Mostly just try and error until now and repeat what feels great :lol:
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:22 pm

*** Take a look at this diagram:
(anyone not logged in can view the image at this URL: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _nerve.svg)

Pudendal_nerve.jpg

Perhaps the most important is the DORSAL NERVE.

For anal play you need a decent anal insertable and plenty of lube to get it in. You are aiming to stimulate the INFERIOR ANAL NERVE and the DEEP PERINEAL NERVE. Importantly you DO NOT want to stim the SCIATIC or SPINAL NERVES located in the upper reaches of the anal canal. - You will know if you hit these because it hurts like hell :x

===========================================================================

*** Insulating trodes to avoid double-stimming the Dorsal Nerve...

If you are using a pad at the base of your cock it should be placed on the underside. If using a CR loop at the penis base you should insulate the TOP HALF of your loop with insulating tape. Otherwise you have TWO separate electrodes BOTH stimming the Dorsal nerve which runs along the top of your penis - causing interference, harshness and cross-chatter.
Same goes if using a ball loop - always insulate the top half.

insulate03.jpg
Taking this all into account, which electrodes would you want to use as a common if you were to set this up as a triphase connection using a butt plug? Would you still want to insulate anything in that scenario?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rjkstim wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:32 pm Taking this all into account, which electrodes would you want to use as a common if you were to set this up as a triphase connection using a butt plug? Would you still want to insulate anything in that scenario?
Personally I would always wire the cock head as the 'Common' trode. But try the alternatives coz you might prefer the Common in the butt. Experiment, experiment, experiment!

As for insulating the top half, you only need to bother if you have 2 trodes on the cock - or a CR ball loop that comes up to the pubic mound (at the upper cock base).
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:59 am
rjkstim wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:32 pm Taking this all into account, which electrodes would you want to use as a common if you were to set this up as a triphase connection using a butt plug? Would you still want to insulate anything in that scenario?
Personally I would always wire the cock head as the 'Common' trode. But try the alternatives coz you might prefer the Common in the butt. Experiment, experiment, experiment!

As for insulating the top half, you only need to bother if you have 2 trodes on the cock - or a CR ball loop that comes up to the pubic mound (at the upper cock base).
Personally, I usually use one electrode on the cock head, one on the perineum and one near the prostata or even on the lower sacrum.

I prefer to use the perineum electrode as common.

I think it is good to take the electrode in the middle to avoid exposing a nerve tract to the impulses of both channels.
In my imagination this is the same consideration that leads to the recommendation to insulate the upper half of a cock base electrode. But maybe I'm wrong about this...?

The attempt to use the cock head electrode as a common electrode led to a very intensive stimulation of the cock head so that I have to reduce the power significantly. Some people may like that, I don't so far.

D.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Markjakes

Post by Markjakes »

Thank you for a brilliant post 👍👍👍
steeltoepower
Active

Post by steeltoepower »

It helpes me so much to know the male anatomy to put electrodes on and make variations. Every user should know this and read your text to get more out of the unlimited possibilities of estim. Thank you!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Understanding some anatomy can make it much easier to apply electrodes and work out which ones will suit you.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
steeltoepower
Active

Post by steeltoepower »

Oh yes, and I always say: Estim has almost unlimited possibilities with trodes, their placement and stim files. Nice to read from and share with others.
Wolfie
Active

Post by Wolfie »

Brilliant post! Read it end to end a few times. The small snippet about insulating the loops will fix one of the issues i've been having with getting things to flow how I desire, frustratingly obvious too since i've used the modular nature of the probes in the past to hit just the right spot. I'm going to insulate one of the CR loops with shrink sleaving and denote it with red ends so I know at a glance which one is insulated.

I'd love to see Estim sell the black sleeves and bolts as a 'pack' so you can tweak the depth of probes and not just the size of the conductive patches. Right now the Moaner head and the standard sized body along with a long shank neck seem to be working well at hitting the prostate when in a seated position.