Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
TommyD
Active

Re: Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

Post by TommyD »

Hallo,
thanks for the really descriptive post and the really helpful information Stimaddict.
By the way, to insulate the upper part of the loop, i use the elastic band from a metal pipe clamp from the hardware store, works very well i think.

phikman
Active

Post by phikman »

Hi,

I was thinking about using milk mode in a set up where I have deviant anal electrode and then 2 rubber loops one around balls and behind cock and other around tip of cock. Would it be better to connect all loops on one channel and deviant to another or would I get better experience if I split it so one cock/ball loop and one pole of the deviant on a channel and other loop and deviant pole on other channel?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

phikman wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:00 pm Would it be better to connect all loops on one channel and deviant to another
That would be the conventional way to do it but there are no set rules. So try it both ways, or any other way you can think of, to find what feels best for you personally.

Experiment, experiment, experiment!
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

phikman wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:00 pm Hi,

I was thinking about using milk mode in a set up where I have deviant anal electrode and then 2 rubber loops one around balls and behind cock and other around tip of cock. Would it be better to connect all loops on one channel and deviant to another or would I get better experience if I split it so one cock/ball loop and one pole of the deviant on a channel and other loop and deviant pole on other channel?
One of my favorites is triphase: join the anal rim and base loop, and use the joined lead as the common electrode, then use the cock loop and anal tip as your active (+) electrodes. I don't about milk mode per se, but this triphase setup produces some out-of-this-world sensations!

(EDIT: I didn't look up the deviant electrode, but this only works if it is bipolar.)
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

How do you join the base loop and the rim of the anal electrode? have you created a custom lead to do that?
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

mrbutt89 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:56 am How do you join the base loop and the rim of the anal electrode? have you created a custom lead to do that?
I either use a Y-cable such as https://www.currentpleasures.com/collec ... itter-long
or if I'm using my analog power unit, I can just throw the triphase switch to make the same connection internally.

You can twist wires, use alligator clips, anything that joins those leads together. 4mm banana jacks are easy to join with those extra holes running across the main jack opening, but I ended up gravitating toward pins instead.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Thanks. I'll look into those suggestions.
Lambo1972
Active

Post by Lambo1972 »

Great read! Thanks so much because I’m not having any luck with the cocknballs when in comes to the loops. This new found information should definitely help!
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

mrbutt89 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:33 pm
StereoStim wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:24 pm and I use a 6mm bipolar loop by connecting to one half
I love this way of creating a bipolar loop. It's rapidly becoming my go-to base loop configuration. I only connect the lower portion, to avoid stimulating the dorsal nerve, and it saves me fiddling about with bits of insulating tape etc. It's a good comfy fit, too. Better than the prioprietary bipolar loop I purchased online.
This is another setup of the same idea that works great for me. I use a rubber cock loop wirh copper wire inside for the tip, and an cock loop around the base and balls with the top insulated using one of Joanne's 3d printed insulators. I also use a Moaner butt plug. I wire the plug to the tip and the balls to the lower base.

I, as I'm sure everyone does, experiment a lot. Part of the fun. The picture above is a fantastic hack.
Screenshot_20211217-082347_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alfacent

Post by alfacent »

Very interesting. Thank you!