Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Re: Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

Post by Ronfire7 »

I use some soft clear hose to insulate the CR loop , buy it from the hardware store by the foot .Purchase a size that will allow the CR to fit comfortably inside. Cut a piece to length, in the centre section remove about 1/2 the diameter and 1/2" long so you have an opening to have the CR loop come out the centre. This will allow you to place the clip on top of the hose to eliminate that gap it causes. Or purchase Joannes products that will do the same.
I find this works well for the larger loop behind the balls.
Last edited by Ronfire7 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Good advice, the beauty of going down the DIY tubing route is that you can easily tweak the amount of insulation to your taste.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
oldnik
Active

Post by oldnik »

I use red heat shrink to insulate Cr loops.

It's clear to see which parts are insulated but it still maintains a good aesthetic.

The 6.8mm stuff with adhesive works well for 4mm tubing and doesn't shift about.
Arenester23

Post by Arenester23 »

I believe, it's one of the most useful posts I met on such forums.
metalrodinmyrod
Active

Post by metalrodinmyrod »

Excellent post. I wish I read this one long ago. I never knew about insulating the top piece of rubber around the base so only the underside is stimulated. Somehow I always have known to put the CR at the base of the glans. I just love to close my eyes and feel the throbbing around the head. That get’s me very aroused.
gkitf16
Active

Post by gkitf16 »

Big thanks and smiles for providing this much-needed knowledge on how we should use our tools to produce pleasure, not pain!. Wonderful and practical advice every man (and woman!) should learn about their bodies' anatomy and functions. Don't you wish your GP or urologist would educate people having sexual difficulties with this knowledge?! So many men could be helped immensely by this without over-medicating themselves and ignorance of basic understanding of how the human sexual nervous system works. Our Great Creator designed us so intricately and lovingly with an immense capacity for pleasure in so many ways! It's like understanding how to properly wire a circuit so you don't short it out and throw sparks :shock: , but get it to run smoothly and light the bulb as intended, so to speak.
I received my order of various CR loops from your store, and I must say, am greatly excited to get them in position and begin learning to have tremendous fun with them! :mrgreen:
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

gkitf16 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:25 am Our Great Creator designed us so intricately and lovingly with an immense capacity for pleasure in so many ways!
Well whether it's Nature or God we are designed to be fuck-machines for the purpose of reproduction. The best way to ensure the reproduction of our species is to install a reward system in the human brain called 'orgasm'. But that's just the end goal. The real fun lies in enjoying the ride :D
  • Ain't about how fast I get there
    Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
    It's the climb!
    - Miley Cyrus
captaintom3333

Post by captaintom3333 »

Stimaddict wrote:
rjkstim wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:32 pm Taking this all into account, which electrodes would you want to use as a common if you were to set this up as a triphase connection using a butt plug? Would you still want to insulate anything in that scenario?
Personally I would always wire the cock head as the 'Common' trode. But try the alternatives coz you might prefer the Common in the butt. Experiment, experiment, experiment!

As for insulating the top half, you only need to bother if you have 2 trodes on the cock - or a CR ball loop that comes up to the pubic mound (at the upper cock base).
What does the ''common" at the glans mean in triphase set up?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

gkitf16
Active

Post by gkitf16 »

Agreed! Yes, the journey with all it's many many varied sensory delights, taking us high, low and everywhere in between, is a delicious treat to enjoy, like a good meal. We can choose to drive ourselves headlong as close to edge as we dare, or blissfully be taken away, savor the ride for as long as possible, until we (ready or not!) plummet past the point of no return for the grand finale'
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

captaintom3333 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:50 pm What does the ''common" at the glans mean in triphase set up?
In a TriPhase setup you have 3 electrodes. The 'Common' is the electrode that takes 2 wires, one from each Channel, as seen in this diagram:
TriPhase2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.