Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

Post by Stimaddict »

For male stimmers it helps to understand how your erotic anatomy works. This is a brief explanation of your sexual nerves and the important ones you should aim to stimulate.
Some of this is just my personal opinion which may differ from others, so keep experimenting to find what is right for you.

When we stim we are fooling the innate, subconscious areas of our brain into believing we are having sex. Orgasm is an involuntary, psychosomatic reaction to the electro-stimulation applied to the relevant sexual nerves.

*** Take a look at this diagram:
(anyone not logged in can view the image at this URL: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _nerve.svg)
Pudendal_nerve.jpg

Perhaps the most important is the DORSAL NERVE. This runs along the top of the penis to serve the cock head. Best to stim this one over or just below the glans. You can use a TENS pad, a Conductive Rubber loop or a metal ring. Advanced stimmers might try a urethral insertable.

Next in importance are the PERINEAL NERVES, accessed via the balls. The perineal nerves offer a deeper, more subliminal stimulation that intensifies orgasm. You can stim these using a large CR loop, a TENS pad or a suitable metal ring. A CR loop is best applied behind the ball sack up to the pubic mound at the back of the penis (upper side). A pad can be positioned as per the image below. Otherwise a pad can be positioned on your perineum.
pads02.jpg
  • Ideally you want to be stimming the DORSAL NERVE and the PERINEAL NERVES on the same channel, i.e. 2 electrodes working together - MMMmmmmm, yummy :D
  • Some like to stim the SCROTAL NERVES, lower in the ball sack. Personally I find these a bit too sensitive, sharp and painful but hey, whatever floats your boat :o
  • For anal play you need a decent anal insertable and plenty of lube to get it in. You are aiming to stimulate the INFERIOR ANAL NERVE and the DEEP PERINEAL NERVE which in turn will stimulate your PROSTATE. Importantly you DO NOT want to stim the SCIATIC or SPINAL NERVES located in the upper reaches of the anal canal. - You will know if you hit these because it hurts like hell :x

===========================================================================

*** INSULATING TRODES TO AVOID DOUBLE-STIMMING THE DORSAL NERVE...

If you are using a pad at the base of your cock it should be placed on the underside. If using a CR loop at the penis base you should insulate the TOP HALF of your loop with insulating tape. Otherwise you have TWO separate electrodes BOTH stimming the Dorsal nerve which runs along the top of your penis - causing interference, harshness and cross-chatter.

Same goes if using a ball loop - ALWAYS INSULATE THE TOP HALF.
insulate03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stimaddict on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES

Post by joannesReviews »

A great post with lots of very good information. On the subject of insulating the top part of cock rings, as Stimaddict has stated you can use insulating tape. A more permanent option is to get some heat shrink tubing and measure it to size before shrinking it on the conductive rubber. This negates glue failing and tape unravelling over time. You can, of course, use anything that is an insulator to achieve this job but tape or heat shrink tubing are two very good choices.

Understanding your anatomy is crucial if you are to understand where you place your electrodes and where the current flows. You want to stimulate nerves and so understanding their location is important if you are to do this effectively.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

A brilliant post with such clear explanations and pics to explain them.

As a newbie this post has been so informative and helpful to me

Hugh
phikman
Active

Post by phikman »

Great advice I have a question if anyone can help me with it would be much appreciated. I like to use combinations of rubber loops and anal toys and want to achieve the feeling of being fucked by the toy in my ass ideally to orgasm. Is this possible or am I wishing for to much lol I have had plenty of hfo from estim just always looking for more ways to have fun with it :D
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

phikman wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:53 pm I like to use combinations of rubber loops and anal toys and want to achieve the feeling of being fucked by the toy in my ass ideally to orgasm. Is this possible or am I wishing for to much lol
You are looking for the "Ghost Fucking" sensation, where you set up the right conditions to produce a series of anal contractions. For that you need a good bi-polar insertable like the Moaner - https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... a1um3nic75

There is a member here, mrbutt, who knows a lot about this...
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I don't know about knowing "a lot"! But I do find the Moaner works really well for me. It has electrode contact surfaces at the insertable end and the sphincter end, which I find is perfect for achieving the rhythmic contractions that produce an in-out sensation. The Moaner doesn't actually move very far, but it doesn't need to in order to create a sensation of being fucked. (I gather some people get good results with insertables where the contact areas are both on the insertable portion, top and bottom, but that doesn't work very well for me, and I think the two-ended setup works well for most people.)
The Moaner works best for me if I warm it a little before use (a trouser pocket, or a sunny windowsill in its black cylinder will both achieve that), which makes insertion more comfortable, along with a generous dollop of lubricant around your hole and on the Moaner. Apply some conductive gel to the sphincter end of the Moaner to ensure comfortable electrical contact is made, avoiding any stinging or hot spots.
You can use the Moaner on its own channel for the purest ghost fuck sensation, with the other channel stimulating your penis if you like, but you can also achieve some movement by connecting just one of its contact areas in triphase with another electrode at the base of the penis and perhaps one at the tip. Experimentation is the key. Over time you learn what setup will achieve the result you're looking for.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

RE: Ghost Fucking - In general, you will get the best results from pulsating 'on-off-on-off' signals, and wave-like 'up-down-up-down' signals. You should also experiment with adjusting the speed/tempo of the pulsations or waves.

There are many suitable mp3 audio stimfiles available that will help. In particular I'd suggest you take a look at V91's work. He has created "Back & Forth", "Up & Down", "Bouncing" and "Stroking" suites and pieces that could be just what you are looking for. PM me for a download link.

=========================================================

Anyone is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I can heartily concur with the suggestion on the Moaner as it is also a favourite of mine. I find the end to end style electrodes give a better feeling than side to side electrodes for me. Probably due to the way the current flows through the muscles. The Moaner is a cracking option for "ghost-fucking".
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

For my ghost-fucker, I use an Aneros Progasm, modified with conductive copper tape and plugs culled from old pads. I'll have to search around for a photo, but it has one strip going up on the "front" underside of the tip and hits dead on to my perineal nerve. I'll either connect it to a pad on the outside of the perineum, for real direct perineal stimulation, or I have another copper tape strip on the "backside" of the aneros, which will give the really good ghost-fucking as it is a bi-polar fully inserted. The way it sits inside doesn't hit those sacral nerves. To wire it up I'll put it on a single channel of my ET-232 and on most sessions start on the "waves" setting w/ the MA knob all the way up (fast oscillating waves), and will later switch it to "intense", which is the equivalent of "on-off-on-off..." the rate of which is controlled by the MA knob. I keep the 2B for use on my cock area, while that ET-232 pounds me in the arse.

Good times. 8-)
rubberstim
Active

Post by rubberstim »

One of my favourite electrode combinations uses a 4mm CR loop around the head and Conductive Rubber pad held against the back of the scrotum with a cock sling. No need to insulate a loop and works really well.