Upgrade to a 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
HOTROD2020
Active

Upgrade to a 2B

Post by HOTROD2020 »

I have a ET'312 and never fail to have a HFO, what are the benefits of upgrading to a 2B.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Upgrade to a 2B

Post by Stimaddict »

I also own an Erostek ET312, along with three stereostim units. I enjoy them all but the 2B would *always* be my box of choice. The ET312 was state-of-the-art 20 years ago but it's never been updated so these days it's a bit of a dinosaur, and an expensive one at that.

There are many reasons why I prefer my 2B. I like the 2B's superior power, its smaller size, its better Stereo audio experience, its ease-of-use and, above all, the blissful sensations it gives which suit me perfectly. It carries a lifetime guarantee with an excellent back-up service and its firmware is being constantly updated making it future-proof with many beta versions to try. A new, final firmware version is nearing completion.

Give it a try. I'm sure you won't regret it.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I second everything Stimaddict says. Like him, I have both boxes. I find that the ET312B responds better to a lot of the audio files out there in the public domain, presumably because they were created before the 2B hit the market, and so were designed to work best on the ET312B. However, it's the 2B that always gets me over the edge, whereas it's a bit more hit-and-miss with the ET312B. The 2B has a bit more bite and raw power, which I enjoy. The ET312B can be too subtle to give me the HFO, but the journey can be more interesting.
If you can, I'd suggest keeping the ET312B and getting the 2B in addition. That way, like me, you'll be able to choose the box to suit your mood on any particular day.
HOTROD2020
Active

Post by HOTROD2020 »

Thanks guys looks like I'm going to upgrade and what do you suggest i buy with it, accessories i mean.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

My personal recommendations for accessories, in descending order of priority:
If you're getting a 2B, the absolute must-have accessory is the mains adaptor. You can run the 2B on a battery, but the power output is on the low side, especially if you're used to the power of an Erostek 312. With the mains adaptor the power output is broadly similar and, to me, actually feels higher.
My next favourite accessory is the Moaner insertable electrode. That's if you're into anal stimulation, of course. I get a really good ghost fuck sensation with it.
The other accessory I would recommend is the triphase cable, although you can achieve a triphase setup using other means such as stackable plugs and Y connectors. The proprietary triphase cable has the advantage of being ready-made for that purpose, and therefore simpler to use. However, there is an argument that it only provides one of four possible triphase configurations (there are four ways of combining 4 leads into 3). Not having had the time or inclination to experiment, I'm not sure how much difference there is between them.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Personally I would advise you to get the 2B Bonus Pack **
It has everything you get in the Connect Pack *plus* the all-important Mains Power Adapter and an extra two 4mm output cables.

UK and Europe - https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=71
Worldwide - https://www.e-stimsystems.com/index.php ... ucts_id=81

**Just my own opinion. I am not connected with E-Stim Systems in any way.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

mrbutt89 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 am With the mains adaptor the power output is broadly similar and, to me, actually feels higher.
Yes, it's definitely higher. As a complete power junkie I can easily max-out my ET312 but struggle to do so with the 2B. It's reassuring to know there is extra power available for those occasions when I wanna push myself to the limit ;)
mrbutt89 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 am The other accessory I would recommend is the triphase cable, although you can achieve a triphase setup using other means such as stackable plugs and Y connectors.
Easy-peasy to knock up a DIY triphase adapter cable:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9758&p=14774#p14596
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9758&p=14774#p14602
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Yes, that's true, you can create your own triphase cable unless you're too lazy like me!
Or if your "common" electrode is a CR loop, just put one plug from one channel in one end of it, and one plug from the other channel in the other end. With this approach, it's easy to cycle through the four possible combinations and see if you prefer one over the others. Remember that you shouldn't plug both plugs from any one channel into both ends of the same loop, and that the remaining plugs will each need to go to their own electrodes somewhere else on your body.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I have lots of control boxes and the 2B is the one I always end up selecting when I want to play. I would recommend getting the accessory pack for the power adaptor and digital link cable which will allow you to update the firmware as well as experiment with remote play sessions.

A good price option is to go for the 2B Bonus Pack which has the power adaptor and digital link cable for a lower price than buying them separately. If you do opt for one then we would all love to hear how you get on with it.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
HOTROD2020
Active

Post by HOTROD2020 »

Thanks guys and gal for your response and advice, much appreciated.