2B Series First Impressions

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
suso13
Active

2B Series First Impressions

Post by suso13 »

I received the 2B very recently, a week, I read a lot the comments that you tell us and in some other forum. Very good advice is given and appreciated. My experience is very positive, I don't know why it takes so long to discover this precious box. The first three days I played with her and a lot, I did not have hfo, but I really enjoyed it. Three days ago I provided the last thing I was missing and, what a good feeling, Stereo, I put some sound tracks on my phone and I let myself go ... It was wonderful.

[*** Note from MOD :: Edited post as its a 2B, not a 2E :-))

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: 2B Series First Impressions

Post by mrbutt89 »

Hi suso13. Thanks for your post. It's good to know you're enjoying your 2B. If you come across any tips or tricks with it that you think the rest of us have missed, please share them. There's a lot to discover on this box, and I'm sure there are a lot of discoveries still to be shared!
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good morning everyone.
It has been more than two weeks since I received my Series 2B, at the beginning it cost me a little to be able to do the HFO, nerves, uneasiness and pressure at home, but once you leave all that behind then you enjoy.
I am very happy with my box, and the accessories, I have several rubber loops, hundreds of electrodes, an E-Stim MJ bipolar anal insert, metal rings, E-Stim Penis Plug, a 1 kg metal testis ring.
When I can I experiment in different ways and electrodes.
I do not regret having bought all the things I have (I had money saved for a whim) and I still hope to buy two more things that I would love to have, an insertable E-Stim OMG anal, and something that I must ask America to to be able to do with tranquility and enjoy a deep three-phase session and in conditions.
Greetings to all
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Hi suso13,

It is good to hear that you have been enjoying your 2B, it is my go-to control box and I love mine. Did I read that right, you have a 1kg metal ring? I am curious about where you got that from as it sounds like it much be quite a considerable lump of steel.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Hello, good afternoon, Joannes. If I bought it through Amazon, it is a testicular ring, and I put a round electrode on the inner side, touching the skin, the truth is that it does not appear to be heavy, it is small and comfortable to use. Cheers