AVOIDING THE VIRUS WITH DAILY EDGING

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Healer
Active

AVOIDING THE VIRUS WITH DAILY EDGING

Post by Healer »

Greetings,

Certainly you all, one way or another, are taking the precaution of avoiding any social interaction and staying in your homes wherever they may be.

I want to share with you what I am doing to keep myself from being bored. Simply this. I edge with my 2B at least twice a day. In fact, during the week I will have edged each day without allowing myself to cum. I usually allow myself to cum on Sunday morning.

So, each day I will take up to three or four hours for pleasure. My spirits are high, I am not the least bit bored nor am I anxious to cum.

Note, that I am in my late seventies and suppose, I guess, that I am telling myself each day I wake up to be thankful and edge for the pleasure before you forget how...but who, that owns and operates a 2B, could forget.

I do have ED but have discovered that with the right emplacement of the electrodes ( of which I have invented my own, which is another fun pastime for me) I can really control my edging experiences based on my moods, and,without fail, I get an erection each time. I noticed, too, that the dysfunction has subsided quite nicely because for the past two years I have been able to wake up in the morning with a "hard-on" and, I am not ashamed to admit it, I enjoy just staring at in my bathroom mirror. I attribute the results to the 2B and the "Throb or Thrust" modes.

Fortunately, my wife is very thankful I have the 2B as she has lost her libido for some time now and, rather than go outside the marriage for a mistress, we discussed masturbation and I, after telling her about smartstim and the 2B, she agreed that if it was alright with me not to have the body to body contact, and, If I could be satisfied with masturbating with devices that could be reliable and pleasurable, then lets do it. So, we are happily married and I have been masturbating for over 12 years now and stimming for about 6 years.

The way I handle this is that once I cum, I am no longer horny and can focus on other issues, which she understands. So, I edge, which relieves me of the psychological and physiological stress to cum but instead enjoy the pleasure of edging knowing that I can cum but only when there is no stress to do so.

So, there you have it. I certainly will be glad when this virus is put to bed. In the mean time I am doing my best to stay in good spirits. The best clinical measure I can suggest to you is EDGE!!! with your 2B of course!! :mrgreen:

Best wishes to your good health and the demise of the virus
Healer

bitty1952

Re: AVOIDING THE VIRUS WITH DAILY EDGING

Post by bitty1952 »

I am an older guy myself and have enjoyed stimming for a few years now. I am doing pretty much the same thing-wiring up for several sessions a week, usually an hour or so each session and just enjoying the electrons traveling about. I 'go all the way' more occasionally than I'd like too because the sensation is too much sometimes not to. I wonder how many other senior citizens have been as adventurous as we by doing what would appear to many as electrocuting our junk. If you are and older guy who reads these forums and are on the fence about trying this estim, I suggest you study upon it a bit and give it a try. I get good results with lower settings, so get a machine where you can control the current precisely.