estimudio.bandcamp

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
suso13
Active

estimudio.bandcamp

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if E-Stim Audio Bandcamp works and if it is from E-Stim. Tks

admin
Site Admin

Re: estimudio.bandcamp

Post by admin »

Nope its got nothing to do with us.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

suso13 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:25 pm Good afternoon, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if E-Stim Audio Bandcamp works and if it is from E-Stim. Tks
Does anyone know if the audio files offered there are suitable for the 2B?
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

the fact they are charging you for audio files considering other members on here are offering 100s of files for free, would personally put me off

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Hmmm, it doesn't seem to be an active community, last forum post was Dec 2019, last video post four years ago. I try to keep my ear to the ground for all things e-stim and to be honest this is the first time I have heard about it. As admin said there are lots of members here offering hundreds if not thousands of free audio files so I would be seriously thinking twice about parting with 50Euro.

Send Stimaddict a quick message on here for the link to his huge archive, and no that isn't a double entendre (or maybe it is LOL).
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, and thanks for the clarifications to everyone.
No, I am not crazy to pay 50 euros in a place that looks very stopped, I have time to try to make frequencies and rhythms. I was curious to know if I had to do something directly with E-Stim and the forum ... Greetings and thank you very much
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Does anyone know if the audio files offered there are suitable for the 2B?
I have downloaded some badcam and if they work I recommend trying them soft because you don't know what the tracks are like. Thks.
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

I have most of Estim Audio's albums and they actually work incredibly well on the 2b … way better than on my custom-built Midi-Stim unit. For some reason, these audio files are way smoother and less harsh on the 2b. That, and they are really not all that expensive at all. Yes, there are a lot of 'free' mp3's out there, some are good … very good … and some, well, buyer beware and you get what you pay for.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Hello again, on this topic, what I have downloaded from the bandcamp, I have not bought anything, it can be downloaded for free without any commitment. The only thing I did was a consultation, which you cleared my doubts, and no, I do not plan to pay when there are people here, who have a great heart and a great Archive that they share ... Greetings
estimmaster
Active

Post by estimmaster »

Hello, I have downloaded and tried out some files. I liked the thriphase albums and they worked for me with the 2B. The other files were not so usable. I have decided to purchase the E-Stim Audio Suite. Unfortunately I did not get along with it very well. There is also no proper documentation for it. It was delivered to me with a USB stick. At least that was a good part. Otherwise it was a waste of money and not worth the price of € 70,- incl. postage and packing!

I hope that I could help a little with my comment. Best regards
:D Stimming is the most beautiful thing to masturbate - I love it :lol: