estimudio.bandcamp

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: estimudio.bandcamp

Post by Stimaddict »

Just a reminder that anyone here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a MONSTER 29 GIGABYTES of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!

I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
I pay for this out of my own pocket because I just want everyone to enjoy the same fun I'm having :D

suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

estimmaster wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:59 pm Hello, I have downloaded and tried out some files. I liked the thriphase albums and they worked for me with the 2B. The other files were not so usable. I have decided to purchase the E-Stim Audio Suite. Unfortunately I did not get along with it very well. There is also no proper documentation for it. It was delivered to me with a USB stick. At least that was a good part. Otherwise it was a waste of money and not worth the price of € 70,- incl. postage and packing!

I hope that I could help a little with my comment. Best regards
ohh, that important information is appreciated. I hope you at least learn to manage the suite to do your sessions
estimmaster
Active

Post by estimmaster »

Hello suso13,

I have given up and will not deal with this any further.

I am currently experimenting with the software Helm and with VCV Rack. I am already making some progress with it. I have also had some HFOs with it. :D :mrgreen: :idea:
:D Stimming is the most beautiful thing to masturbate - I love it :lol:
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

by estimmaster »Sat May 2, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi Suso13,

I've given up and I'm not going to deal with this anymore.

I am currently experimenting with Helm software and VCV Rack. I'm already making progress with that. I have also had some HFOs with it.
Good day, I just read your post, the truth is that the information you give is very good. I am looking at the program that you are commenting on vcvrack and it looks very good, as a fan of video montage, I like these programs and although it is a little complicated to use, you finally get the desired prize. We encourage and you will comment on how progress is going. Cheers