Question about set up

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
realsean
Active

Question about set up

Post by realsean »

Hi there, just purchased an electropebble xpf and have a question about safety when using other cock rings/clamps. Sorry for the descriptive language!

So the setup we’re thinking of includes the cock loops for the electro side of things, but also using a cock ring and clamps. It’s one of those Master Series affairs where there’s a metal cock ring, looped in to a short leather harness which is itself connected to a chain with rubber tipped clamps on the end. There’s no connection between the cock ring and the chain/clamps and the clamps have rubber tips on them. The chain is designed to be pulled tight for ummm...better effect, so it’s possible this will touch my torso. We wouldn’t be connecting any electrode directly to any of those, just the cock loops.

Is this type of set up safe? We’re worried about there being metal further up my body, and just wanted to check that this wouldn’t break the ‘nothing above the waist rule’ by creating a flow up to my chest.

Thanking you in advance

Sean

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Question about set up

Post by Stimaddict »

Yes, that's all perfectly safe. Even if there was any current leakage it wouldn't be harmful, just possibly a weird sensation.

TBH the "nothing above the waist rule" is overstated IMHO. It would make many medically recommended TENS pad positions an absolute no-no (see image below).
Provided you don't do anything stupid like directly driving current straight through your heart (i.e. electrodes front and back of your chest) then there's not much to worry about.
realsean
Active

Re: Question about set up

Post by realsean »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:37 am Yes, that's all perfectly safe. Even if there was any current leakage it wouldn't be harmful, just possibly a weird sensation.

TBH the "nothing above the waist rule" is overstated IMHO. It would make many medically recommended TENS pad positions an absolute no-no (see image below).
Provided you don't do anything stupid like directly driving current straight through your heart (i.e. electrodes front and back of your chest) then there's not much to worry about.
Thank you so much! That’s really helpful 😊