Dunk Tank E-Stim B

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
cbtslavecom
Active

Dunk Tank E-Stim B

Post by cbtslavecom »

Do you know about Dunk Tank entertainment at fairs?
Dunk_tank.jpg
I came up with something similar, only for BDSM parties.

Imagine a machine with a coin slot.
Imagine a guy sitting next to a machine with electrodes on his genitals.

The machine is equipped with a display that displays numbers from 0 to 100%. This is the power of the E-Stim 2B signal.

Every 10 cents thrown into a car increases power by 1%. A timer in the car automatically reduces power by 1% every 10 seconds.

The more and faster coins are lowered into the machine, the more electricity will go to the bad boy. Instead of coins, you can use jetons or online payment.

A good way to raise money for charity. What do you think of it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sorry! My English is very bad.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: Dunk Tank E-Stim B

Post by demuc1973 »

Sounds similar to the whole sex toy, which can be activated in WEBCAM's using Torken and Co.

Listens to Horny. Should be possible with a little brainwax and your own effort via the interface.
:?: Do you already have something presentable or is that an idea now?
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom »

demuc1973 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:18 pm Sounds similar to the whole sex toy, which can be activated in WEBCAM's using Torken and Co.

Listens to Horny. Should be possible with a little brainwax and your own effort via the interface.
:?: Do you already have something presentable or is that an idea now?
Today is just an idea. But the device is easy to make using Arduino. For the coin acceptor, the CH-926 model is suitable. Ideas and additions?
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

The coin acceptor-what is there at the Pozessor? Impulses? Serial communication or ...?
My reasoning goes in the direction that electric Dunk Tank entertainment will not be "the big deal" - but maybe you can also use it in other directional screens - they are a bit of a manpower and one should be able to use them more often.....
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom »

Picture on the topic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.