Need some advice

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
oasis2020

Need some advice

Post by oasis2020 »

I am new to this and need some advice about anal play. I have tried it a couple of times
with mixed feelings, in one session I have hade fantastic arousal contractions but also
very painful harsh sensation. I used a Zeus deluxe powerbox with steel toys. Any advice
or thoughts why I got those very unpleasant shocks and how to avoid that?

Is it required to have special lube to avoid bad harsh sensations?

Also need to ask, I have gone through a lot of hard mental stress lately, with medication
that made my heart rush but I am of the meds now. I have had none, zero heart problems
whatsoever and recently visited the doctor and EKG showed everything fine, just worried
if it could be bad for that reason

Need som advice..

powerbox

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zeus-Digital-E ... B0038J8XUO

toys

https://www.fetishtoybox.com/MYSTIM-LIT ... F46200.htm
https://www.fetishtoybox.com/MYSTIM-DOU ... F46130.htm

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Need some advice

Post by Stimaddict »

oasis2020 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:39 am I used a Zeus deluxe powerbox with steel toys. Any advice
or thoughts why I got those very unpleasant shocks and how to avoid that?
Hi oasis2020
I have already answered most of this in your other thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10264
It's because your Zeus box is cheap, nasty junk. Throw it out.
oasis2020 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:39 am Is it required to have special lube to avoid bad harsh sensations?
Any water-based lube will do, and plenty of it. Or you could try using conductive gel although IMHO it isn't entirely necessary for anal play.
oasis2020 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:39 am Also need to ask, I have gone through a lot of hard mental stress lately, with medication
that made my heart rush but I am of the meds now. I have had none, zero heart problems
whatsoever and recently visited the doctor and EKG showed everything fine, just worried
if it could be bad for that reason
No, estim is definitely not bad for your heart and would not normally interfere with the use of anxiety/depression meds.
Hope you are feeling better now.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, I think Stimaddict has said things correctly. A massage device is not the same as an E-Stim 2B, for example, I recently bought it and the truth is that it is money well spent. You comment on gels, lubricants, from what I see, those toys are low caliber and you should not notice discomfort, however, in those that are already 5 cm in diameter, at first you notice some strange sensations, which are transmitted after a while . There are relaxing Fisting gels and creams that, when you start messing around with things over 6cm in diameter, well, they make your life easier. Cheers
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

in one session I have hade fantastic arousal contractions but also
very painful harsh sensation.
:?: Your impression: Is the pain electric / burning or is it muscle pain?
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist