Prostate plug

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
infadx
Active

Re: Prostate plug

Post by infadx »

estimfun wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:54 pm Any updates on the Ebead for prostate play? Like a review?
Hello,
Like this ? : https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/e-b ... trode.html

Enjoy

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I love it and while I do not own a prostate (I wouldn't trade having a clit for one in a million years LOL), I love the E-Bead it is a fantastic electrode especially when used half in and half out. The sensations it generates are amazing and I can see it being a winner for prostate owners. ;)
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

joannesReviews wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 pm I love it and while I do not own a prostate (I wouldn't trade having a clit for one in a million years LOL), I love the E-Bead it is a fantastic electrode especially when used half in and half out. The sensations it generates are amazing and I can see it being a winner for prostate owners. ;)
You're slowly becoming my number one source for reviews haha, because its hard to find people who review anything estim.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Thanks, I have been known to review an e-stim article or two LOL. I love it and discovered it by accident when E-Stim Systems got in touch asking me if I would be interested in reviewing their excellent Series 1 box and I have never looked back.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

joannesReviews wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 pm I love it and while I do not own a prostate (I wouldn't trade having a clit for one in a million years LOL), I love the E-Bead it is a fantastic electrode especially when used half in and half out. The sensations it generates are amazing and I can see it being a winner for prostate owners. ;)
So, let me ask this, i don't know if you'll know the answer. I was using the E-Stim systems egg, I like it, but if there was a more prostate focused i want to give it a try.

One issue i was having with the egg, was that it moved up in use and it started hitting nerves that run up and down my leg and parts of my back. I ended up putting a big knott in the cord so it wouldn't slide up higher and that worked pretty well to keep it in place, the knott just wasn't comfortable. Any ideas if the E-beads do this? I'm assuming yes, and that it won't just lock into place (around the prostate).I'm wondering if the E-beads would be an upgrade to the E-stim egg as far as prostate stim is concerned(Maybe someone can chime in). For anal use and targeted prostate play, I'm also wondering if the Large or the small would be better in size, any comment on that (even if you don't have a prostate)?

Edit:
I'd plan to use this fulling inside, too btw, not 1/2 in 1/2 out.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

The smaller one will feel more intense due to the smaller surface area. One big difference with the E-Bead 2.0 over the electro eggs is the gap between the electrode poles. The wider gap of the E-Bead will mean it will stimulate more area which makes it easier to get it at just the right place.

It will move like the egg though unless you clamp or fix the cable in place externally, one of the spring-loaded clips for conductive rubber may be an option for that with a washer under it. I find the E-Bead delivers stronger sensations for me and that is probably due to the larger gap as I mentioned earlier.

Having no prostate I tend to use it half in and half out and while prostate owners can do likewise I have no doubt that it would be an effective electrode for prostate play.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

joannesReviews wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:58 pm The smaller one will feel more intense due to the smaller surface area. One big difference with the E-Bead 2.0 over the electro eggs is the gap between the electrode poles. The wider gap of the E-Bead will mean it will stimulate more area which makes it easier to get it at just the right place.

It will move like the egg though unless you clamp or fix the cable in place externally, one of the spring-loaded clips for conductive rubber may be an option for that with a washer under it. I find the E-Bead delivers stronger sensations for me and that is probably due to the larger gap as I mentioned earlier.

Having no prostate I tend to use it half in and half out and while prostate owners can do likewise I have no doubt that it would be an effective electrode for prostate play.
Oh man ,im on the fence. I feel like the large would put more pressure and contact the prostate better, but at the same the smaller might work better. Anyone else want to throw in their 2 cents on the E-Beads?
electridick

Post by electridick »

I have the large torpedo plug. That is very good plug that dos the job good.
latexlover6969
Active

Post by latexlover6969 »

estimfun wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:55 am
joannesReviews wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:58 pm The smaller one will feel more intense due to the smaller surface area. One big difference with the E-Bead 2.0 over the electro eggs is the gap between the electrode poles. The wider gap of the E-Bead will mean it will stimulate more area which makes it easier to get it at just the right place.

Oh man ,im on the fence. I feel like the large would put more pressure and contact the prostate better, but at the same the smaller might work better. Anyone else want to throw in their 2 cents on the E-Beads?
I have the large e bead 2.0 and I used it last night to great success. I played around with the adjustment and tuned it down to 30 and tuned the power up to about 26 on high mode and had everything pulsing. my cock got hard and shot a huge load. this was a first. wonderful feeling and must try again soon.😋
Deltus1
Active

Post by Deltus1 »

latexlover6969 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:43 am
I have the large e bead 2.0 and I used it last night to great success. I played around with the adjustment and tuned it down to 30 and tuned the power up to about 26 on high mode and had everything pulsing. my cock got hard and shot a huge load. this was a first. wonderful feeling and must try again soon.😋
That arouses my interest!

No other electrodes, just the e-bead?
So, E-Bead fully inserted or half?

Which mode did you use or which audio file?

Thank you.
Deltus