Prostate plug

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
latexlover6969
Active

Re: Prostate plug

Post by latexlover6969 »

Just the e bead fully inserted and on pulse high power 28 percent and adjustment at 30/50 . l want to try an audio file next time just not quite sure what one .πŸ€”

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

latexlover6969 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:43 amI have the large e bead 2.0 and I used it last night to great success. I played around with the adjustment and tuned it down to 30 and tuned the power up to about 26 on high mode and had everything pulsing. my cock got hard and shot a huge load. this was a first. wonderful feeling and must try again soon.πŸ˜‹
Congratulations on what sounds like a roaring success. I love the E-Bead 2.0, it is a cracking electrode.
Just a woman in her 40's who likes sticking things in her pussy and telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal I think LOL. :?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

latexlover6969 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:11 pm Just the e bead fully inserted and on pulse high power 28 percent and adjustment at 30/50 . l want to try an audio file next time just not quite sure what one .πŸ€”
There's a file on here that is absolutely amazing called the Bastard and the Bastard directors cut. Copying the track a few times and then do a slow fade in works amazingly well with audio mode on high output and 12v power. The Bastard has breaks/pauses in it and the directors cut puts a pulse mode where the breaks are in the other one. Highly recommended. Many hands free sessions with these two tracks and hours of enjoyment. You set your max levels at the start and it audio slowly ramps up to those levels.
latexlover6969
Active

Post by latexlover6969 »

estimfun wrote: ↑Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:52 pm
latexlover6969 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:11 pm Just the e bead fully inserted and on pulse high power 28 percent and adjustment at 30/50 . l want to try an audio file next time just not quite sure what one .πŸ€”
There's a file on here that is absolutely amazing called the Bastard and the Bastard directors cut. Copying the track a few times and then do a slow fade in works amazingly well with audio mode on high output and 12v power. The Bastard has breaks/pauses in it and the directors cut puts a pulse mode where the breaks are in the other one. Highly recommended. Many hands free sessions with these two tracks and hours of enjoyment. You set your max levels at the start and it audio slowly ramps up to those levels.
I will give that a try next time. So I set the levels at the start right.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

You can find the original "Bastard" and "Bastard the director's cut" here: https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670

Also I uploaded a version with the first 18 minutes ramped here: https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 988#p16988
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

I've had great success with a modified Aneros Progasm. It is one of their largest prostate massagers, although probably smaller than some of the e-stim torpedoes.
I used double sided conductive copper tape to electrify the progasm. This allows the electricity to get focused right on my prostate, as the progasm fills me up and really locks in against mine. It doesn't necessarily move in and out, but it will directly place those stim vibes right where they are needed. I'll see if I can dig up a picture to show the modification sometime.
Deltus1
Active

Post by Deltus1 »

StimJoy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:13 am I've had great success with a modified Aneros Progasm. It is one of their largest prostate massagers, although probably smaller than some of the e-stim torpedoes.
I used double sided conductive copper tape to electrify the progasm. This allows the electricity to get focused right on my prostate, as the progasm fills me up and really locks in against mine. It doesn't necessarily move in and out, but it will directly place those stim vibes right where they are needed. I'll see if I can dig up a picture to show the modification sometime.
II have always wondered, what function the two arms of the Aneros massager have. I had once bought an Aneros and found the arms disturbing. They prevented a complete insertion and created an unpleasant punctual pressure on the perineum, which is why I cut off the front one.

I would be very interested in pictures of your modification. Where you attached the copper foil and how you wired it.

Deltus
Ilovegoodnugz
Active

Post by Ilovegoodnugz »

Really surprised no one has mentioned this, it is specifically designed for this purpose?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
latexlover6969
Active

Post by latexlover6969 »

Ilovegoodnugz wrote: ↑Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:19 am Really surprised no one has mentioned this, it is specifically designed for this purpose?
what is this called and where can you get it?
Ilovegoodnugz
Active

Post by Ilovegoodnugz »