Newby wants to try anal stim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Tobjac
Active

Newby wants to try anal stim

Post by Tobjac »

Hi guys, so I’m a total newby when it comes to anal estim. But I’m curious to try it out. Any suggestions and tips when it comes to plug size, form and other things? :)

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Newby wants to try anal stim

Post by mrbutt89 »

It's hard to recommend a plug size, as everyone's anatomy is different, as is their previous experience (if any) of inserting things in there! However, I would always recommend the Moaner as a good first anal electrode. It stays put, and works well on its own channel for a ghost fuck sensation, but also works well in a "triphase" configuration, connecting to just the inserted end, which will stimulate the prostate and may still give a ghost fuck too. I know others prefer the Flange electrode because the tapered shape at the sphincter end makes for better electrical contact. I've never tried one of those, so I couldn't tell you whether I agree or not.
One thing you want to avoid with an anal electrode is having one that's too long and starts activating the sciatic nerve. That will send shooting pain/numbness/tingling down your leg and kill your libido in the process! I once had an insertable called a "Depth Charge" that did just that. It was a waste of money. (Plus I needed to hold it in position all the time too - you want an electrode that can stay in place on its own.)
You also need to consider how much of the electrode extends out behind you. Here again, the Depth Charge was useless. I couldn't sit or lie down with it inserted, and the connections were via thin 2mm plugs, which were apt to get bent and break. Unless you know you'll be standing or lying on your front or side to stim, you need an insertable with a short, flat external portion. I'd also recommend getting "low profile" connecting leads or adaptors to prevent the damage that can be done to straight plugs if you sit or lie on them.
Whatever electrode you choose, I'd recommend warming it first, either by putting in a trouser pocket for a while, or standing it in its black plastic container on a sunny windowsill. This makes it more comfortable for insertion, as will a good coating of lube. (You don't need conductive gel for anal insertable electrodes). Get a silicone-free lube so it doesn't matter if it comes into contact with any toys.
I hope this helps, and I'm sure others will come up with some useful things to consider too.
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

Tobjac wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:33 pm Hi guys, so I’m a total newby when it comes to anal estim. But I’m curious to try it out. Any suggestions and tips when it comes to plug size, form and other things? :)
First and foremost do not be too greedy when you look at size as if you can't get it in it is a waste of money. If you have never experimented with anal play then you need to take everything really slow and careful so as not to hurt yourself.

As for suggestions on electrodes the 2 most popular are the Flange and Moaner. These have an identical base which is larger than the head, and whilst originally designed for vaginal play the larger base will give you confidence that you are not going to 'lose' the thing up your arse. Both can give you a ghost fucking sensation and depending on your own physical size can provide prostate stimulation, it just depends how deep the prostate is. The Flange is smaller in diameter than the Moaner and so might be the better option if you have never played with your arse, but the Moaner is not that much of a challenge. I would also recommend you purchase the Low Profile 4mm cable rather than the standard cable as this will allow you to be able to sit comfortably on the electrode either to help insertion or once in, with no fear of breaking the connectors or pushing the electrode further in.

Another option to consider is the E-Bead 2.0. This electrode can give you two different styles of sensation as it can either be used partially inserted, with only one bead internal and one external and this will give you a more focus sensation around the opening along with a good ghost fucking sensation, or it can be fully inserted and it will take the sensation deeper inside and provide some prostate stimulation. Do not worry about it being fully inserted as the cable is captive to the electrode and has been tested to over 12.5 kg breaking strain so you are not going to end up with anything lost inside.

We would always recommend a good conductive gel to be used and make sure you are not frogel with the lube as it is better to have more than not enough. Whilst you can use any water-based lube that you may have it is better to use something that is designed to be conductive as this will help give you a good experience.

Hopefully this gives you a couple of options to consider.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
fetishmonkey
Active

Post by fetishmonkey »

I don't know if this will be of any help, but to ease my curiosity at first I simply slipped in a spare CR cock loop up to the toggle clamp to see if I would like the feeling or not.

Cheers
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Some great advice above and there's no doubt E-Stim Systems make the best butt trodes available anywhere.

I agree with fetishmonkey. Before you decide on which trode to invest in try a few DIY experiments first. This pic shows how to easily convert a CR loop to use as an insertable:
CR ass trode.jpg
Or you can easily make a simple DIY monopolar butt trode (single wire), then link it to a cock trode on the same channel. This drives current straight through your prostate. Another alternative is to sit on a piece of aluminium/aluminum foil connected as the second electrode - try it.

Start by looking around your kitchen for smooth, stainless steel items. Use your imagination and the possibilities are endless. The handle of a stainless steel fork or spoon makes a good monopolar butt trode that can be bent to your requirements. Tape on a tail-wire cut out from a TENS pad to connect it, and wind insulating tape up the fork/spoon leaving just the top part exposed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Some great advice in this thread already and I wholeheartedly agree with Mick's suggestions, both the Flange and Moaner are excellent electrode for any hole. Both are firm favourites of mine that get regular use. Having also used the E-Bead I have to say that it is such a versatile electrode, you can fully insert it and control where it sits, but half in and half out, it delivers some of the best ghost fucking sensations of any electrode I have used.

Top tips for me are lube, lube and lube. Stay away from anything silicone-based and stick to a good quality water-based lube. Let the electrode warm-up as has already been said (a cold electrode tends to make your sphincter clench which doesn't help insertion). Warm yourself up with a finger and lube before SLOWLY (note the emphasis) inserting the electrode after connecting your cable (low profile plugs are definitely recommended for anal play). Get comfortable and then start experimenting with your control box.

Also, try combining anal and cock play either with two channels or attach one plug to the tip of an anal bipolar plug and attach the other plug to a cock loop or pad on or under your glans.

Above all, experiment and have fun. ;)

Happy Stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

As the comrades say well, you should try little by little and feel comfortable, as Mick says, go slowly and slowly, and whenever you can use good material, as you dilate, if that's what you want, go calm, sure of what you do and notice what your body tells you, use a lot of gel if you are getting something big, you must have tranquility, time and be very relaxed, if these three circumstances do not occur, do not try it. A metal insert is not the same as a latex one, plastic, although they have the same diameter and length
Tobjac
Active

Post by Tobjac »

Heyho guys and girls :)

Really appreciate the feedback!!!

Thanks!
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

I really do need to try this as I have not had a hands free orgasm yet.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Firefly wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:46 pm I really do need to try this as I have not had a hands free orgasm yet.
You don't need anal stim to get to HFO. Some suggestions in this thread: How to reach that elusive HFO - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10000&p=15928