Anal dilation and 2-B

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
suso13
Active

Anal dilation and 2-B

Post by suso13 »

Hello good afternoon. The title indicates it and I would like to know if someone else is doing something similar.
I'm on E-Stim, pretty newbie, not long ago I got 2B and I had issues with that and Mick fixed it.
I'm stretching the stretching process with the inserts and a little help from other toys to safely reach the OMG, although my idea would be The Decimator.
I started with MJ, it is a good insert and it gives a lot if, that movement it shows is great, I continued with the great Torpedo and that way of being able to play with it, plug it into the 2B or without plugging it in, it gives a lot if, this step you must Be patient if your butt is closed, little by little and with tenacity in a few days you can put it on. I like how it fills that hole, how it feels when 2B, you put it in trob and play with it and your cock, the orgasms are very nice.
It is also fun when you take it out and you are dilated, and you know that there is nothing, being able to notice your body with your fingers, fingers, nerves, endings, it is nice and it is good to know your body, it is not in a place where you like it, put your finger and feel.
Two weeks ago, I started with the Stuffer, it is difficult, very difficult, but whoever wants it gets it, to be able to present it, to use other toys of the same caliber but from less to more, preparing the body, in the first week it was only for Dilate that difference with the Torpedo that I beat the Stuffer, and in the second week, they already introduced it to me and 2B. The preparation is difficult, you must have calm, relaxed time and some good gels that do not dry quickly, I love it, although you must be careful with the movements, so as not to hurt your bones ... since you left The Stuffer, It is something that takes to the stars and nothing to do with the Great Torpedo, and his departure.
The next step is to keep expanding to insert the awesome GMO, and it weighs a lot.
I like being able to use the inserts in their two forms and they are very different, without the 2B, I use them as dilators, and when I plug them in, I do it to play and enjoy. Above all, a lot of peace, quiet, relaxation and a lot of gel, and watch when you remove the insert that does not have a reddish color with the gel in the insert.
Health

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Anal dilation and 2-B

Post by Stimaddict »

That sounds like a lot of fun suso. I love to hear about stimmers enjoying themselves :)
suso13
Active

Re: Anal dilation and 2-B

Post by suso13 »

por Stimaddict »Sáb 20 jun 2020 12:04 pm That sounds like a lot of fun suso. I love to know that stimulants have fun
Good afternoon, hahaha, if the truth is that it is very stimulating and relaxing. I don't know if it's because of the morvo, the friction of the toys with the prostate that he wants more and more, either connected to the 2B, or without connecting it, moving the Stuffer inside the body is somewhat difficult, but it must be done and be able to take it off without touching it with my hands, when I connect it to the 2B, I play to try to take it off, and, any electrode is difficult, the sensations are very different since you can see how the electrical contact area separates and reduces, which makes that the penis is tightened. Simply play without removing it, and without losing electrical contact, it is very stimulating.
Stimaddict, if it is a lot of fun and I would say hook, you have to be very careful and there are days when you don't even try if you are not well, my goal is to achieve it.
Regards