New on here need some Advice on units

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
juboy27
Active

New on here need some Advice on units

Post by juboy27 »

Hi I am new to e stim I have been experimenting a lot with cheep units e buy I love it but not with much success. Now I know why after reading some things on here, now seen / Learning about e stim system units. I caused my self some After affects the other night like small pulsing In the night after useing the cheep unit, i didn’t jack as Couldn’t get the right feeling. I am going to give them a break, and let the pulsing go away. if you can help or put me in the right direction as to what unit to go for? . I like the idea of analogue controls I have seen on some
Also do any of you get any after feelings or sensations after a couple of hours after using the unit ?
I’m going to try and take a picture of the unit I am using now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

suso13
Active

Re: New on here need some Advice on units

Post by suso13 »

Hi Sparky43uk, it all depends on what you want to spend on the power box. I, like you, also had a Tens and the truth was that I could hardly get her to do anything, I left her to do her job, which is massage. Buy a 2B, and I do not regret anything, on the contrary, because I would not discover it before. There are several models of E-Stim, the 2B is the most complete, but if it is a lot of money, buy another model to start and you will see how, it has nothing to do with the toys you have, you will see results and great careers and satisfaction . Regards
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I sometimes get some tingling for a short while after a long, very intense session, but I don't remember it lasting as long as an hour. I guess it depends how high you turn up the power.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

juboy27 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:59 pm Also do any of you get any after feelings or sensations after a couple of hours after using the unit ?
It's quite common to experience twitches and tingling for some time after an estim session, especially for new users. Completely harmless, don't worry.

*All* of those cheap Chinese TENS boxes are truly awful and can feel quite nasty in sensation. They deliver a series of sharp shocks rather than erotic stimulation, often using DC output which is an estim no-no. These boxes are definitely not suitable for estim purposes.

However not all TENS units are bad. Some better quality ones make a good introduction to estim. Most of us (including me) started out with a TENS, although they can only show you the *potential* of proper sexual stimming. For example this is a good one because it offers biphasic signals suitable for stimming: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310717239461

Proper made-for-play estim boxes like the 2B are in an entirely different league. The pleasure and erotic variety they offer will rock your world, a trip to sexual heaven beyond your wildest dreams!