New to e stim need some advice guys what unit to buy

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
CIDXYMJHHUHIKDYY

Re: New to e stim need some advice guys what unit to buy

Post by CIDXYMJHHUHIKDYY »

Go to amazon and get an inexpensive device or get 2-3 of them and try what you like the best. There are so many to choose from ad so many ways to "attach" stuff to your "stuff" you need to try a bunch - In my experience stay away from the ones that require you to stick something really long up your stuff! It is important to try many different configurations of whatever you buy - just switching around which connection goes where and exactly how you position it on your "unit"! Try lots of different ways - pick a good spot and just move stuff around until it seems like it is really feeling goooood! I'm a old guy and it took me a lot of experimentation to get something that really set me off! Amazon has a bunch of units for like 30 bucks - e-bay seems to have the most accessories on US web sites - Amazon has sites in the Netherlands, England and Germany that has a bunch of stuff I could never find in the US - remember - just turning one of the loops around 90 degree on your "stuff" can make all the difference! If it is stinging - adjust it or move it around some. I lover it - I don't always "fully" fully enjoy it (I'm old and a night with Brittney Spears would not work) but it is always 100% exciting !

Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

suso13 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:36 pm No, the tens units are more well thought out for massages, an E-Stim unit is very different from the tens, you will see.
About a second hand E-Stim unit, I tell you that all electrodes and power boxes have a lifetime warranty. But if you buy a second hand, you won't have that guarantee, and will send the power box to the UK rather than repair, I think it would not be profitable. My 2B recently broke, I paid the postage and E-Stim repaired it free of charge, they were very quick to repair.

Same here... Mick from E-Stim was extremely helpful, organised the return. I sent the 'dead' 2b back on a monday... it was back with me all repaired on the Friday. Same week turnaround.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Davespages wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:06 pm Mick from E-Stim was extremely helpful, organised the return. I sent the 'dead' 2b back on a monday... it was back with me all repaired on the Friday. Same week turnaround.
Mick is a saint! A couple of years ago I returned my 2B for repair and he immediately sent out a brand new, sealed unit.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Mick is a one in a million and is really nice to chat to in person. The support provided by E-Stim Systems is second to none.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Zappyspot

Post by Zappyspot »

I have tried so many e stim toys that were good enough to pique my interest but ultimately had issues that made them unenjoyable. However i recently got the komodo silicon and it is absolutely perfect for me. They have fixed the issues that i found annoying, such as unprotected plug ports.
The komodo has a decent flange on the base that prevents over insertion and whoopsies, this also houses the connectors and comes with an additional suction cup base that clips too it. Havent used the suction cup yet, but ive had so many mimd blowing orgasms with the komodo i fear ive ruined myself. I just use a TENS unit to power it, but cannot recommend the komodo enough!! Depending on which power and pattern or what muscles i engage, i can either be edged forever or clench up and simulates being fucked, while the head nudges my prostate. Absolute heaven