New to e stim need some advice guys what unit to buy

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Sparky43uk
Active

New to e stim need some advice guys what unit to buy

Post by Sparky43uk »

Hi all I am new to e stim I have been experimenting a lot with cheep units e buy I love it but not with much success. Now I know why after reading some things on here, now seen / Learning about e stim system units. I caused my self some After affects the other night like small pulsing In the night after useing the cheep unit, i didn’t jack as Couldn’t get the right feeling. I am going to give them a break, and let the pulsing go away. if you can help or put me in the right direction as to what unit to go for? . I like the idea of analogue controls I have seen on some
Also do any of you get any after feelings or sensations after a couple of hours after using the unit ?
I’m going to try and take a picture of the unit I am using now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

suso13
Active

Re: New to e stim need some advice guys what unit to buy

Post by suso13 »

Hi Sparky43uk, it all depends on what you want to spend on the power box. I, like you, also had a Tens and the truth was that I could hardly get her to do anything, I left her to do her job, which is massage. Buy a 2B, and I do not regret anything, on the contrary, because I would not discover it before. There are several models of E-Stim, the 2B is the most complete, but if it is a lot of money, buy another model to start and you will see how, it has nothing to do with the toys you have, you will see results and great careers and satisfaction . Regards
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Thanks for replying , good insight and will look into a model under the 2b for now .
Do you think I would’ve done any damage To matey boy down there? using what I have now which are the two cheap eBay units, As I did have some pulsing/tingling during the night when I am laying dead still

I don’t know if the next question is against the rules of this site ? If anyone has any secondhand E stim systems Unit 1 Ifor sale PM me Then I can save up for the 2b

PS going to bin them 2 eBay cheap units now 🙂
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

No, the tens units are more well thought out for massages, an E-Stim unit is very different from the tens, you will see.
About a second hand E-Stim unit, I tell you that all electrodes and power boxes have a lifetime warranty. But if you buy a second hand, you won't have that guarantee, and will send the power box to the UK rather than repair, I think it would not be profitable. My 2B recently broke, I paid the postage and E-Stim repaired it free of charge, they were very quick to repair.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

You can get second-hand e-stim systems control boxes and they do come up now and then but for peace of mind, I would definitely opt for new direct from E-Stim Systems. Their kit is the best out there and their reputation for first-class customer service is well earned. The lifetime guarantee is not something to be missed, it just shows you how confident they are of their quality control and equipment in general.

The 2B is my go to stimming unit bu the ElectroPebble and ElectroHelix are also good but they lack the functionality and power of the 2B. You will find a made for play box feels much different to the ones you have been playing with.

I hope your "happy chap" is back to normal now.

Whichever control box you go for I wish you all the best with it - happy stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Thanks Joanne chap is better now thanks and The 2b is coming tomorrow 😃😃😃😛 or should I say cumming tomorrow 😆😆 mmm 😋 I can’t wait i am not gone to sleep tonight 😂
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

That's great news on both counts. There are some good tips and advice about getting to know the 2B on here - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9716 including some tips on smoothness.

I also have a little guide about the 2B here - The Beginners Ultimate Guide To Getting The Most Out Of The E-Stim Systems 2B

I am glad that your happy chap is back to normal. ;)

Happy Stimming
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Hi all I got my new 2b box this morning it’s was like Christmas.
I had a quick flick through the instructions Last night pdf. I Have 2 to 3 sessions on the 2b to day I started off slow soon realising I aren’t playing with cheep boxes no more lol lol and had to use more power to get that GMO With the 2b
I have got to Learn learn to relax, And get a feel of usinging the 2b box.
After playing about with the box I see what you was all on about, the 2b is every good
I am going to give it a brake Until tomorrow as I have had 2 very good long ish sessions
And most of all I don’t seem to be getting Any after affects So far 🤞like I did with my cheap boxes
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

That is brilliant news, especially the bit about the no after-effects. The 2B is a fantastic machine and you can see why now. Take your time, relax and enjoy trying out all of the play options with it, you are right there is no comparison between the 2B and a cheap TENS unit, you made a good choice in opting to get the 2B.

Happy Stimming.
cullender
Active

Post by cullender »

I also started on TENS units but would recommend the 2b for the next step. Glad you're enjoying!