Longest Estim sessions and how often

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Sparky43uk
Active

Longest Estim sessions and how often

Post by Sparky43uk »

Hi all I am still experimenting with my 2b going well.
This morning the time flew by in a flash of an eye 2.5 hours on and off playing about, not continuous lol
Just out of curiosity what is your longest E stim sessions, how long do you play, and how often

kksavas
Active

Re: Longest Estim sessions and how often

Post by kksavas »

6 hours are no problem :D if you have enough time ^^
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Cool that sounds good. I Found on my 2B The split setting now I have got used to turning the power up a bit more The split setting feels brilliant Setting 90/70. And 15
kksavas
Active

Post by kksavas »

i love endless pleasure and edging ^^
im only using the stereo stim mode.
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

My new 2b is arriving Tuesday. I've heard the stereo Sim is amazing. Can't wait to get it.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

We are all different so there are no rules for length or regularity of stim sessions, just whatever you feel comfortable with. The other day I had a 5 hour session and my record is 8, but usually I'm aiming at around 90 mins.

Some lucky people (mainly younger ones) can stim several times a day. I wish I could. The rest of us find that stimming too frequently leads to a less satisfactory experience. For me that means leaving a day or two between sessions to get the best out of it. Sometimes, if I've been overdoing it, I will abstain for a week to give my junk a well deserved rest.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Stimaddict wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:28 amI will abstain for a week to give my junk a well deserved rest.
Or at least until it stops smoking :D

You bring up an extremely valid point, taking a break between sessions is definitely a good idea as is varying the electrode placements between sessions, again to aid recovery, especially if you have been enjoying a long session.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
estimmaster
Active

Post by estimmaster »

I love it when it lasts. The best way to do this is in Stereo Mode. My longest session was about 5 hours.
:D Stimming is the most beautiful thing to masturbate - I love it :lol:
sirbobjoye

Post by sirbobjoye »

Woke about 5am the other day with a hardon, so decided to connect my 2b, after trying a few modes, I settled down to the split mode on a gentle setting that allowed me to go to sleep for for about 1 & half hours, when I woke I turned the split mode up and had my cock jumping up and down for another hour producing quite a bit of precum that my g/f couldn't resist playing with, so then with my g/f joining in I couldn't keep going any longer, and had to shoot my load.
A very enjoyable session ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
lycratite
Active

Post by lycratite »

longest session is about 3 hours. Great HFO at the end :-)