How do i triphase with this?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
rjkstim
Active

How do i triphase with this?

Post by rjkstim »

Bought this recently but haven't had a chance to use it yet. As you can see, it is a urethral insert with an electrode snap on top and a Corona ring with another electrode snap so It's bipolar. The ring and insert are separate because the rubber loops connected to ring pass through plastic separators keeping them independent.

If I use a monopole butt plug and connect it to the urethral insert on one channel , how should I connect the Corona ring? I have an extra cock loop I could put around the base or balls, but that isn't really a triphase.

Any other suggestions on how to best use this with a 2 channel setup?

kksavas
Active

Re: How do i triphase with this?

Post by kksavas »

buttplug :!:
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rjkstim wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:18 pm If I use a monopole butt plug and connect it to the urethral insert on one channel , how should I connect the Corona ring? I have an extra cock loop I could put around the base or balls, but that isn't really a triphase.
Personally I wouldn't get too hung up on using a Triphase config because it's a little overrated IMHO and won't necessarily produce the magic you are looking for. Nothing at all wrong with a 4-trode setup that would give you the opportunity to use this trode with a bipolar butt plug, or a monopolar buttplug and a ball loop.

But if you want to try Triphase with this I'd suggest for the 'Common' you wire the CR corona ring, because the urethral insert might be too much sensation. Link the third cable to a butt plug, or leave your butt out of this altogether and wire the 3rd to a ball trode.
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

Good suggestions. Question.. How would I be able to use this ring as the common if it only has a single snap electrode as shown in the picture? Can't figure out how I can do that. Suggestions?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

You want a couple of 2mm TENS snap adapters like these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222800904449

The cable in your pic is no good anyway, coz it's a 2.5mm jack plug and the 2B takes a standard 3.5mm.
rjkstim
Active

Post by rjkstim »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:52 am You want a couple of 2mm TENS snap adapters like these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222800904449

The cable in your pic is no good anyway, coz it's a 2.5mm jack plug and the 2B takes a standard 3.5mm.
Yup, already have a snap adapter. That only gives me one electrode connection point dor the CR though and if I want to triphase, I need two if I want to make the ring the common don't I? Is it possible with one?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

With any Triphase (3-electrode) setup you need either an expensive Triphase cable, or a 2-into-1 adapter to connect the 'Common' electrode.

It's very easy to rig up a DIY adapter. I made mine in less than 5 minutes. Just snipped the 2mm TENS plug off an old cable then cut the tail wires out of two TENS pads. Stripped the cable ends then just 'twist and taped' them all together. Hey presto - instant 2-into-1 TriPhase adapter, and it still works perfectly years later.
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

I tried a triphase yesterday after hearing good things about it.

I attached one output from both channels on the CR loop at base of the penis, then the other 2 on the centre connection of the large flo and at the tip of the penis.

I tried waterfall and A-split. Felt some sensation, but it's not something I find pleasurable. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

How do u guys configure the 2B with triphase? Which built in routine works? Does the power on both channel needs to be the same?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

erina88> Try making the cock head your 'Common' electrode, move the cock-base trode to your balls on channel A and connect the top section of your Large Flo to channel B.

'A-Split' is a great routine and very underrated IMHO but not so suitable for a Triphase (3-electrode) setup because channel B produces continuous current, which cancels out the variable sensation provided through channel A at the 'Common'. Most of the other routines will work fine and you can set the power levels on A & B however you like them, they don't have to be the same.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I get the best triphase sensations from audio input. I'd suggest giving those a go. If you can find a way of joining cables at the Large Flo (with some kind of Y adaptor or by making up triphase cable) you might prefer those sensations, as the "common" electrode will probably be the one with the largest contact surface.