2b help with split mode

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Sparky43uk
Active

2b help with split mode

Post by Sparky43uk »

Hi all yesterday I was using split mode 70/65. Power 25 and up, for hand free
It was fantastic And worked I could fill everything o wow OMG

To day I have the exact set up as per photo new battery at well with lube
And I just cannot replicate at filling a had yesterday

I could even turn the power up to 80 and it wasn’t really doing anything No sensations
I have clean cock rings new battery 🔋 I am a bit lost what else can I try To get that split mode fantastic filling
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sparky43uk
Active

Re: 2b help with split mode

Post by Sparky43uk »

Ok I Think I have worked It out it’s my cock Rings loop resistance Either they are given up the ghost I don’t know I have just tried to metal DIY rings and I got that feeling back 😃 not perfect but it was very very close
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Looks like you had a set up similar to this one. So you were stimming both the Dorsal and Perineal nerves. One trick you can try with your conductive rubber cock loops is to thread a piece of bare wire through the centre of them. This will aid the current flow through them.
cockexample2.jpg
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

To echo Joanne's post, I had some conductive rubber loops that were losing their effectiveness. I got a length of solder, doubled it over, twisted it together and inserted that into the loop. It was flexible enough not to affect the fit of the conductive rubber, but made good contact throughout the whole length. It gave the loops a new lease of life.
Sparky43uk
Active

Post by Sparky43uk »

Cool I’ll give it a go thanks