Milking

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
phikman
Active

Milking

Post by phikman »

Hi all I have a 2B a reasonable selection of toys i use with it and was just looking for advice on what setup of electrodes is good when using the Milk programme I would love to be milked nice and hard balls fully emptied using that programme and just wondering if anyone has found a good way to do it. I have had some amazing HFO using the Thrust setting with deviant butt plug and electro loop around balls and head of penis but when I try same set up on milk programme I get less success lol! all advice greatly appreciated  :D

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Milking

Post by Stimaddict »

'Milk' is a common mode on most made-for-play stimboxes, not just the 2B. In truth it's a big disappointment because it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

To me 'Waterfall' does a much better job and used properly 'Thrust' will relentlessly milk your balls dry when you're ready for a big finish. Whack up the power and it's like being raped. There should be a law against it ;)
phikman
Active

Post by phikman »

Thanks for the tips yeah I have found the Thrust programme a lot of fun tied up and teased with it so much in one session that I shot about 3ft across the room when I was allowed to cum :o distance was a big surprise haha not tried Waterfall one yet! Can you use those programmes to produce more than 1 orgasm close together or is that just dependent on the 'victim' lol
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

phikman wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:08 pm Can you use those programmes to produce more than 1 orgasm close together or is that just dependent on the 'victim' lol
Depends on the individual. Multiple orgasms seem to be the preserve of the lucky few, and I envy those guys who can shoot repeatedly. With some effort I can just about manage a 'matching pair'. After orgasm the male body rapidly produces hormones to shut down your sex organs and calm everything back to normal, so you have to fight that to cum again. The 'trick' is to ignore the urge to decrease estim power and maybe crank it even higher. But TBH I'd rather have one really good, prolonged orgasm than two that are not as satisfying.