BITTEN

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Healer
Active

BITTEN

Post by Healer »

I wish to advise you older guys, that this old man in his late seventies was bitten by an alligator...clip, that is, alligator clip.

It was a bleeder and it ruined the end of an otherwise exquisite edging period.

There I was, just ready to cum from the THRUST mode on my 2B and I decided to wait until the next day. So, still in high edge mode I commenced to remove the electrodes, one by one, and then take a break and go on to doing small chores around my cave (which means I was working on an idea for an electrode) when...suddenly,,,YEEEEEOOOOOW I clipped the shaft right at the nexus of my belly. damn that hurt!! :o :o :(
Quickly, I dabbed it with my "fluids cloth" and treated it with anti-biotic.
Consequently, I cannot edge for a few more days until the scab falls off. I was a little bit depressed when I realized that my daily edging routines would have to be put on hold til I heal. You see, this old cock doesn't cum very easily, but it still likes the "all most there feeling"

Off hand, I can't think of a moral to this story. So if you all want to gin one up, have a party and go for it.

Healer

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: BITTEN

Post by Stimaddict »

Ouch! Presumably it was one of those sharp little fuckers used to connect a (metal) trode?

I'm tempted to say once bitten, twice shy but in your case you've "bitten the big one" :o
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Oooh, I actually cringed when I read that, sorry to hear about your alligator clip woes. That sound very painful indeed. :o
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Healer
Active

Post by Healer »

Thanks for your empathy,

I cringe just remembering it. The moment it happened, I naturally did first aid. But, as I sat there in my stim station chair, I realized that if I did not have the 2B, I'd be left with giving myself a handjob, which, in the old days I could do right away. But, age rules, and I rely heavily on the 2B for the pleasure that I crave each day. So, I view the 2B as not a "Toy" but a critical component to my every day balanced psyche.

Getting bitten was, yes, a lesson. However, reflecting on the incident, I balance the injury with the wonderful feeling of almost cumming and that I have a choice to either cum or make the sensation last for "later".

Thanks again for your sympathy. I shall think of your pussy as I edge some more.
Healer