Lube Recommendations for big Anal Electrodes

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
maples
Active

Lube Recommendations for big Anal Electrodes

Post by maples »

After a single test run with my new 2B and electrodes, I am now thinking that I need to prepare for the time when I attempt to use the Stuffer. It is a giant electrode, which means it will require copious amounts of lube to be used comfortably. My dilemma is that all the lubes that I would normally reach for when playing with a toy of this girth are not usable because they contain silicone. I went out and bought a water based lube (Astroglide) for the test run with The Moaner. I noticed that the over the counter water based lube was far, far less conductive than the E-Stim lube made for stim. I just don't want to waste a lot of the E-Stim lube using it with the Stuffer if there are other options. I would rather save the E-Stim lube for play with conductive loops, where it shines.

I suppose I could try to 'upgrade' the Astroglide with a bit of sodium bicarbonate, Baking Soda, as stimaddict has mentioned is possible. I just don't know how much baking soda is required to be added. I guess I will just need to experiment. The Astroglide is very runny, which should make it very compatible with my lube shooter (like a syringe, but for injecting lube), and make it easy to get things lubed up before the toy insertion is attempted.

I will need to have a plan for removing the toy when play has finished. Fresh lube will probably be required to be added to ease the way as water based lubes have a tendency to dry up and became sticky. That could prove disastrous if not handled properly. :shock:

M.

--
2b || !2b -- Shakespear, Hamlet
Buzz686868
Active

Re: Lube Recommendations for big Anal Electrodes

Post by Buzz686868 »

Hi
I have always found KY to do the job.Max butt electrode was 50mm dia
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

For anal insertables a water-based lube is fine on its own IMHO, because your internal anatomy ensures good contact.

Water itself does not conduct electricity very well because it contains very few ions. When salt (sodium chloride) is added it conducts better because the solution now contains more sodium ions. Trouble is salt doesn't dissolve well without boiling. However baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) dissolves easily and is fully ionized in water, creating an environment of mobile positively (sodium ions) and negatively (bicarbonate) charged ions which can readily carry charge from from the electrode to your flesh. If you feel you need to increase conductivity just add a tiny pinch of baking soda (NOT baking powder) to a small quantity of water-based lube. It doesn't keep so you will need to mix a new batch each time.

Usually you won't have a problem withdrawing an anal insertable. Even the largest ones slip out much easier than they go in. If ever you should get anything stuck in there don't panic. Just relax and crouch down (or raise one leg onto the toilet) then make muscle movements bearing down as if you were taking a sh*t.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

If you are into mixing and experimenting with lubes check out a product called J Lube. It is supplied in powder form and is mixed when you need it (it keeps for about a week). It is incredibly cost-effective and very good for anal play. As Stimaddict suggests you can add some Baking Soda to it to increase conductivity and it is a cheap way to make up your own blend for anal play. A bottle 284g of powder will produce about 11 litres of lube, enough for some paddling pool wrestling action if that is your thing.

For vaginal play or anal play though I always recommend the E-Stim Systems Electrogel as it is amazing. On a side note, my hubby even used it as lube when tapping some holes in a 3D printer LOL.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
maples
Active

Post by maples »

joannesReviews wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:59 pm If you are into mixing and experimenting with lubes check out a product called J Lube. It is supplied in powder form and is mixed when you need it (it keeps for about a week). It is incredibly cost-effective and very good for anal play. As Stimaddict suggests you can add some Baking Soda to it to increase conductivity and it is a cheap way to make up your own blend for anal play. A bottle 284g of powder will produce about 11 litres of lube, enough for some paddling pool wrestling action if that is your thing.

For vaginal play or anal play though I always recommend the E-Stim Systems Electrogel as it is amazing. On a side note, my hubby even used it as lube when tapping some holes in a 3D printer LOL.
I thought about sourcing some J-Lube. I will have to look into it as it would probably fit the bill perfectly.

I have done that, used some silicone based lube for tapping aluminum. Worked awesome! :lol:

M.
--
2b || !2b -- Shakespear, Hamlet
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

LOL I guess engineers are just kinky buggers who can see alternate uses for lots of things. :lol:
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, I use two products for the stuffer and for OMG, which I have almost mastered, are Mister B FIST Extreme Lubricant Cream 500 ml and J-Lube Care and stimulation 1 Unit 240 ml. Yes, look at the one that Joannes said and maybe ask for it later. Those two boats last me about a month both and they give very good results
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

suso13 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:28 pm Good afternoon, I use two products for the stuffer and for OMG, which I have almost mastered, are Mister B FIST Extreme Lubricant Cream 500 ml and J-Lube Care and stimulation 1 Unit 240 ml. Yes, look at the one that Joannes said and maybe ask for it later. Those two boats last me about a month both and they give very good results
We would not advise the use of the Mister B FIST Extreme, as this is a hybrid lubricant and so has some silicone with in it, which is not such a good conductor, and can be problematic with cables and things like loops. J Lube on the other hand is fine, being a water based product conducts well and is certainly nice and slippery, just be mindful of clean up if you are using salt as you do not want to damage the surface of your electrodes.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good morning and sorry for not specifying well the use of the gels. The Mister B FIST Extreme, I use it only for the insertable, without connecting to the Series 2B, only to dilate the ass at the beginning. Then once the ass is adapted to the insert, that's when I put the J-Lube Care in the ass and in the insert and connect it to the Series 2B, since at the beginning the large inserts cost a bit. Sorry for not clarifying the operation, greetings
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

MickEstim No recomendaríamos el uso del Mister B FIST Extreme, ya que este es un lubricante híbrido y, por lo tanto, tiene algo de silicona, que no es un buen conductor y puede ser problemático con cables y cosas como bucles. J Lube, por otro lado, está bien, al ser un producto a base de agua, se conduce bien y ciertamente es agradable y resbaladizo, solo tenga en cuenta la limpieza si está usando sal, ya que no quiere dañar la superficie de sus electrodos.
After each use, I clean them well with mild soap and dry them.
By the way I don't use salt or sodium bicarbonate. Regards