Lubricant that doesn’t dry out

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Sparky43uk
Active

Lubricant that doesn’t dry out

Post by Sparky43uk »

Hi all can anyone recommend a lubricant For e stim that doesn’t dry out in 30 seconds lol 😝 I have E stim lubrication but it drys out halfway through a session

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Lubricant that doesn’t dry out

Post by mrbutt89 »

Do you mean lubricant or conductive gel?

One of the experts on another site (smartstim.com) suggests having a spray bottle of water that they can use to mist their electrodes and keep the gel from drying out during a longer session. Perhaps that might be worth a try?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

This is the fine-mist spray bottle I use - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264811843735
Cheap as chips, works a treat and there's no need to turn off your box mid-session when using it.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I was going to chip in with exactly the same advice, a spray mister is a cheap and simple way to keep things "moist".
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

Since we recommend water based lubes only, they will all dry out to some degree as the water is absorbed into the body, but as others have said just misting with some water will bring it back to life again.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems