Handy Tip - ANAL SYRINGE for injecting lube

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Handy Tip - ANAL SYRINGE for injecting lube

Post by Stimaddict »

I'm always reading of users having trouble with large insertables. What you need is an ANAL SYRINGE like this one - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184371458524

They are great for injecting lube into just the right place pre-insertion and they're silly-cheap, only costing a few bucks. Just put "Anal Syringe" into an eBay search.

Last edited by Stimaddict on Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Handy Tip - ANAL SYRINGE for injecting lube

Post by joannesReviews »

They are very useful and I have a couple ;)
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

joannesReviews wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:07 pm They are very useful and I have a couple ;)
Somehow I knew you would Jo, and I bet yours vibrate! :lol:
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

LOL if they did I would never get round to using what I was lubing up for :lol:
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Herne
Active

Post by Herne »

I use a lube shooter. Works like a charm.
E.g. https://www.amazon.com/Erotech-EKL300BL ... B003H2QEKI
erina88
Active

Post by erina88 »

A standard medical syringe works too.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good evening, I have had that type of geringa for a long time, it works very well, since for the large inserts, the shufler or the OMG, you need gel, gel and gel, and at least if you have a 30 minute session with the OMG or so, that you have gel inside to be able to remove it well and be able to enjoy and not stay dry on the electrode.
Cheers
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Agree good lube is the key for toys, especially the larger ones. I use the excellent X-Lube which is in powder form. You make up 500ml it is super slippery. I find it does not adhere to the, in my case anal silicone plugs, so has to be injected. These very cheap small syringes on eBay & elsewhere I found completely useless. Very poor construction & tiny volume, Looked up professional medical syringes & now use the Braun Omnifix 30ml (available in other sizes) Superb construction with a proper piston to suck up the thick lube. Only problem I found is holding the lube in!
spini
Active

Post by spini »

suso13 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:25 pm Good evening, I have had that type of geringa for a long time, it works very well, since for the large inserts, the shufler or the OMG, you need gel, gel and gel, and at least if you have a 30 minute session with the OMG or so, that you have gel inside to be able to remove it well and be able to enjoy and not stay dry on the electrode.
Apart from difficulties in removing the electrode, does insufficient gel lead to any other problems with these big electrodes?

cheers

spini