Tri-Phase Prostate Stimulation (suggestions)

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
maples
Active

Tri-Phase Prostate Stimulation (suggestions)

Post by maples »

I have been experimenting with the 2B around prostate stimulation. I tried the Moaner, but was not satisfied with it's girth, probably down to my miss-spent youth ;) . I paired that with the small Diamond insert. That did not go very well. The diamond Tip kept falling out and the diamond section was a little too big around and caused some bleeding. I then moved on to the Large Torpedo and Stuffer. These 2 are the perfect paring for my anal needs. For the second channel I tried using the Plunging Pete, which was way more comfortable (only 4 mm) with no bleeding, but it still has a top heaviness to it. So still an issue with it falling out. Finally I tried foregoing a urethral sound all together and going with an adhesive pad positioned on my perineum about where I figured my prostate should be. That felt awesome, but eventually the pad fell off, most likely due to clamminess or sweating.

So now I am looking for a way to get the same feeling as the pad, but in a more robust fashion. I am thinking the PES Slim Jim might be the perfect fit for this task. What I have been able to read online about it suggests it stays in better than other urethral inserts that have a top heavy metal probe. As it is only 1/8" (3 mm), it should be just as comfortable as the Plunging Pete was. I expect that I can reach my prostrate from the inside rather than the outside, like I did with the pad. Does anyone have any feedback on how the center electrode connects on the Slim Jim? It looks like it just pushes into a snap connector. Does that stay connected to the snap well? I am worried about it pulling out/falling off too easily,

After trying the small Diamond tip, I was prepared to not use urethral inserts at all, but the Plunging Pete made me re-think that idea, and now I am leaning towards the Slim Jim as a possible solution for I am looking for. Well that or Latex shorts with a perineum electrode :lol:

M.

--
2b || !2b -- Shakespear, Hamlet
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Tri-Phase Prostate Stimulation (suggestions)

Post by Stimaddict »

maples wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:30 am Finally I tried foregoing a urethral sound all together and going with an adhesive pad positioned on my perineum about where I figured my prostate should be. That felt awesome, but eventually the pad fell off, most likely due to clamminess or sweating.
If you remove all hair from your perineum area the pad should stay in place. Also try sitting on a rolled-up towel.
StimJoy
Active

Re: Tri-Phase Prostate Stimulation (suggestions)

Post by StimJoy »

I use the PES Slim Jim regularly, I have had no issues with it falling out. I did have an issue with the flexible section being a little too flexible at first, so if you went too soft, the head-area "cage" may not have decent contact depending on your size. It also began to rip/become unconnected to the conductive rubber it attaches to. I fixed this with a tiny dab of super glue, and then fixing the flex with some black electrical tape.

End result is the glans-cage doesn't flex outward as much, so when I'm super rock hard I'm definitely straining out against it; in a good way such that nothing gets injured and it feels good...it even helps keep things harder/fuller at times. With this, I've never had the inner shaft of the slim jim move from its position, even during mass ejaculations.

As for the connector on the top, you have a couple of options. You can get the PES wires designed just for this; they are a circular like clamp that you squeeze to open the inner metal prongs, push it onto the end of the inner shaft portion that is at the top. They grip solidly and shouldn't come off unless you're having a really wild and bucking session. Another option is to use an alligator clamp. I can't remember if PES sells them, but you can find some here with electrode inputs (http://www.happystim-usa.com/catalog/c14_p1.html), I think Amazon has some as well. Then, you simply clamp the clip to the top part of the shaft sticking up. For the glans-cage connector, you'll either need the aforementioned PES cables (http://www.happystim-usa.com/catalog/i201.html) or a Snap connector adapter (I think happy stim has those as well).

I also see that Happy Stim has Glans covers for the purpose of keeping urethral inserts in place (http://www.happystim-usa.com/catalog/i790.html) something else you might check out.