Numb penis playing Milovana

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
zxpguy

Numb penis playing Milovana

Post by zxpguy »

HI guys I like to play the Milovana estim teases. The problem is I go numb . I have 2B Normally i start at about 20 % power but by half way thru I have to turn it up double . I use gel on my head and around the balls . Any thing that can be done to not go numb in a hour.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Numb penis playing Milovana

Post by Stimaddict »

"Numbing Out" is not specific to Milovana, it's just a normal factor of estim. When you first start a session your sexual nerves are quite sensitive before becoming gradually acclimatized to sensation over time. The longer you stim the more your nerves become desensitized until numbness begins to set in, although it's usually longer than an hour before it becomes a problem. Fortunately the 2B kicks out enough power to carry you through so just keep upping those power knobs.

The best tip is to introduce one-minute stops towards the end of a session. Turn the power down to zero and wait one full minute before starting again. Repeat this every 10 minutes or so. You will find it feels much better as sensation returns.

Other tips: Keep your penis warm, maybe by laying a towel over it. If you feel numbness setting in stop, turn OFF the power and manually massage your penis a few times to maintain blood flow before resuming.

Read this post and make sure you are not double-stimming your Dorsal Nerve, the one that runs along the top of your cock:
** Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131