New pole?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

New pole?

Post by Ronfire7 »

I think it would be interesting to see a pole showing Male to Female ratio.

admin
Site Admin

Re: New pole?

Post by admin »

The issue would be who fills in it, the owner? the subject? what happens if you play with both? or don't wish to be labelled as either gender. The Power Box poll is historic and was really there to give some indication as to what people are using. Going further I feel could be considered to be too intrusive.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

I think you'd find it's around 98% male. That's not being sexist but most men have acquired a lifelong habit of playing with their dicks, and estim is an extension of that. There's also trans to consider in our favourite hobby. Then there's age. For various reasons this tends to be an older man's game. Of course everyone is welcome and estim transcends all sexual and social barriers.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I think the reason for a lot of older men using estim is Menopause or more correctly named man-o-pause , as in my case your wife looses all interest in sex.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Ronfire7 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:52 pm I think the reason for a lot of older men using estim is Menopause or more correctly named man-o-pause , as in my case your wife looses all interest in sex.
Yes, that is definitely true and it's all down to reproductive sexual hormones. On average the female reproductive clock naturally stops ticking 20-30 years before their male partners. That's just the way it is so you can't blame her for it. There is a lot more to a loving, long-term relationship than just sex.

But there are many other reasons why older men are drawn to estim. Often they come across estim when they are looking for ways to boost their libido, or to help with age-related erection difficulties. Older men are generally more financially solvent so can afford the cash investment required. As we get older we start to indulge in filthy, erotic thoughts and fantasies without guilt - and that's probably the best bit! :D
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:28 pm
Ronfire7 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:52 pm I think the reason for a lot of older men using estim is Menopause or more correctly named man-o-pause , as in my case your wife looses all interest in sex.
Yes, that is definitely true and it's all down to reproductive sexual hormones. On average the female reproductive clock naturally stops ticking 20-30 years before their male partners. That's just the way it is so you can't blame her for it. There is a lot more to a loving, long-term relationship than just sex.

But there are many other reasons why older men are drawn to estim. Often they come across estim when they are looking for ways to boost their libido, or to help with age-related erection difficulties. Older men are generally more financially solvent so can afford the cash investment required. As we get older we start to indulge in filthy, erotic thoughts and fantasies without guilt - and that's probably the best bit! :D

I am very happily married, my wife is 17 years my senior and has a lower libido than I. (Let's just say I am as old as 'Billie Jean')
I also have lower disc damage in my spine and most positions for intercourse really agitate my back... let's just say I suffer bad for a day or two afterwards and I end up with sciatic pain... which coincidently is how I discovered e-stim... as I bought a tens unit to receive the sciatic pain.
(Little did I know that Tens Mode2 - For sciatic pain on the boots digital tens machine would later make me HFO :lol: )

Anyway...

So naturally I give everything I can to satisfy my wife's libido but to satisfy my higher labido, I get out my 2b and wire myself up ⚡
Its much less demanding on my back... although some sharp jolts on certain audio files can take me by surprise!
Whats more... my wife will happily restrain me up and adjust the knobs of the 2b for me while.ahe watches TV or plays candy crush