"Zeus 6 Channel Digital Powerbox" Manual?/TIPS before purchase?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
thomas80
Active

"Zeus 6 Channel Digital Powerbox" Manual?/TIPS before purchase?

Post by thomas80 »

Helo,

I am considering to purchase "Zeus 6 Channel Digital Powerbox" and some accessories.
The device looks a bit complicated(sophisticated) by design.....

Is there some PDF manual, or does anyone have some manual? I like to understand the functions, before purchase.

Thanks for some tips on the device,
stay safe!

admin
Site Admin

Re: "Zeus 6 Channel Digital Powerbox" Manual?/TIPS before purchase?

Post by admin »

Simple answer is don't. Under powered, not designed for E-Stim, (It appears to be a re badged Chinese imported acupuncture/electrotherapy machine with limited or no isolation between channels). Minimal control, non existant programs.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
thomas80
Active

Post by thomas80 »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:02 pm Simple answer is don't. Under powered, not designed for E-Stim, (It appears to be a re batched acupuncture machine with limited or no isolation between channels). Minimal control, non existant programs.

Si
Thank you for the information. I read about it, but wan't sure... Thank you again, I then point my interest to Erostek 2B, looks like a "hackers" tool/toy.

Thanks for the quick feedback. Have a great time.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The 2B is NOT an ErosTek product..... Its one we make :-) But ask away. The nice thing with the 2B its easy to use if you want something simple, but also allows more advanced control

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
thomas80
Active

Post by thomas80 »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:10 pm The 2B is NOT an ErosTek product..... Its one we make :-) But ask away. The nice thing with the 2B its easy to use if you want something simple, but also allows more advanced control

Si
Ahhh, OK :) 2B looks OK.
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/ is "your" store? best I can chose for EU(+/-) shipping?
thomas80
Active

Post by thomas80 »

One technical question about 2B:

could 2B+some kind of splitting cable be used with 2x"BIPOLAR ECLIP", to stimulate nipples? >>> 1 channel=2 nipples.

Thanks, for your tip.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

thomas80 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:19 pm
admin wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:10 pm The 2B is NOT an ErosTek product..... Its one we make :-) But ask away. The nice thing with the 2B its easy to use if you want something simple, but also allows more advanced control

Si
Ahhh, OK :) 2B looks OK.
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/ is "your" store? best I can chose for EU(+/-) shipping?
Yes
E-Stim Systems Ltd
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

thomas80 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:27 pm One technical question about 2B:

could 2B+some kind of splitting cable be used with 2x"BIPOLAR ECLIP", to stimulate nipples? >>> 1 channel=2 nipples.

Thanks, for your tip.
One Channel 2 nipples, no as you loose the safety of the isolation between two nipples. SO if you want to stim nipples use one eclip on each channel

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Avoid Zeus boxes like you would avoid Covid. All Zeus powerboxes are NOT real estim devices. They are just standard TENS units marketed as an erotic estim powerbox, a bit of a con really. You can find exactly the same TENS units on eBay for a fraction of the price. The cheaper Zeus boxes can actually feel quite nasty in sensation.