Is ESTIM for me?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Yamamm

Is ESTIM for me?

Post by Yamamm »

Hi guys,

I just found out about estim devices two days ago from Milovana.
I want to try it out but now sure if I will like it or not. As I have seen, people who uses estim devices seems to be gay and/or into bdsm. I am not gay and might have developed slightly bdsm interest, I don't watch it.
So, the question is: Do you think estim is for me?

I would love to try it out but afraid of not being into it and waste money. The price tag will come to ~$500 for 2B.( $100 of that is just taxes).
What makes this a good sextoy? Is it the pain? Muscle contraction?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Is ESTIM for me?

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Yamamm
Yamamm wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:42 am As I have seen, people who uses estim devices seems to be gay and/or into bdsm.
Estim is for everybody! Think of it as a highly enhanced form of masturbation giving unlimited pleasure. Estim has followers from *all* sexualities and erotic interests, but most stimmers are just ordinary heteros. It is not necessarily a BDSM thing. It's all about having fun! :D

A good TENS unit is one way to start experimenting if you want to dip a toe in the water before spending out.
See this post for more info and some links that might help - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10450&p=18556#p18556
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Absolutely, e-stim is an activity for all genders and all sexual orientations. It is an incredibly versatile way to get yourself (or others) off and I love it.

Check out the link Stimaddict posted as it has some very good advice.

E-stim naturally falls into some BDSM activities but it is by no means just for lovers of BDSM, I love the variation in sensations that it can deliver from tingles and twitches to the feeling of being stroked or even banged hard. This forum is a great resource for advice, on the subject, the biggest thing to stress is that there are "no stupid questions".
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Yamamm

Post by Yamamm »

Thanks for the quick replies.

Will these "Power TENS" devices give me the same kind of feeling of what the 2B does?
Other than limited in functionality, can you expect same experience?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

its a bit like asking if two bicycles gives the same experience as a Ferrari. So the answer is no

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Yamamm wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:10 am Will these "Power TENS" devices give me the same kind of feeling of what the 2B does?
No, they just offer an introduction to estim. Most of us (including me) started out with a TENS, but they can only show you the *potential* of good sexual stimming. A proper made-for-play estim box like the 2B is in an entirely different league. The pleasure and erotic variety the 2B offers will rock your world, a trip to sexual heaven beyond your wildest dreams! ;)
Yamamm

Post by Yamamm »

You guys convinced me! I just bought the 2B and waiting for it to arrive in a few days.
I guess it'll be a shocking Christmas this year :lol:

Thanks for the help everyone!