Milonova E-stim tower

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
TheHenchmen
Active

Re: Milonova E-stim tower

Post by TheHenchmen »

That´s not it. Volume on the PC is 100%

Apparently, diy devices translate some signals incorrectly. I have a sort of relevant issue with some stim files that don´t work at all.

I guess it´s some filtering going on in the audio components or something that BT stim and other manufacturers do fundamentally better.

estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

People forget that audio stim is generally very crude and highly subjective. There is no right or wrong way, just different way of processing and differing perceptions and expectations.

Even a single track will do it for person A, and does noting for person B. Just like musical tastes vary so does E-Stim.
Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheHenchmen
Active

Post by TheHenchmen »

or maybe, maybe I just sucked.

found out that the power supply I build was crashing down below 8V (12V design), effectively negating the functionality of the entire setup.
When I turned the power up, I essentially crashed the voltage even more.
There are some sequences (ultra high frequencies) that don´t carry over to my stim setup, but that was not it.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

TheHenchmen wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:45 pm or maybe, maybe I just sucked.

found out that the power supply I build was crashing down below 8V (12V design), effectively negating the functionality of the entire setup.
When I turned the power up, I essentially crashed the voltage even more.
There are some sequences (ultra high frequencies) that don´t carry over to my stim setup, but that was not it.
A good consistent power supply is key to electrical play

I found the intensity and routines played well on the websteases.
With my.2b the power levels were good... absolutely no chance of maxing out on my penis... but the anal electrode yes... but then its a much larger surface area.