What got you into stimming?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Re: What got you into stimming?

Post by soundcraft »

This is going to sound really odd but even though it was only 5 months ago when I started I have no idea what got me into this.
I started with one of them nasty Chinese boxes which although it created an OK sensation. It did not have enough steps to transition between intensity.
Also I found that only 8 modes got a bit boring. I bought a few other Chinese boxes and then discovered the Axis which was the first box to give me a HFO.
Although I really like the Axis I feel its better for a couple then someone going solo and also I like long sessions and the battery often goes flat so I decided to
get a helix My first impressions of the Helix was really good but been used to dual output of the Axis I decided to order a 2B.

Sparky2022
Active

Post by Sparky2022 »

Several years ago my wife had one of those 2 channel muscle things that you supposedly strap pads around your waist, and sit and watch TV, eating sweets and chocolates then let the weight just fall off you. Strangely enough it did not achieve the desired results and ended up in the bin. Seeing its potential I retrieved it and experimented with placing the pads elsewhere on my body, no prizes for guessing where they eded up.
For several years this formed part of my solo play with various DIY electrodes designed for fitting snugly around more personal body parts as oppossed to on the belly. Sadly I couldn't interest my other half in their potential so it remained a rather guilty but pleasurable vice.
After several years the unit gave up the ghost and an estim proffesional box took its place, needless to say I have never looked back and it remains a pleasure to this day. Thanks for the various keep fit crazes of yester-year as I don't think jogging or pilates would have led me down the same path.
eck
Active

Post by eck »

As long I can remember, I was interested in electricity, building simple radios and many other electronical devices.
While experimenting as a young boy, I occasionally also tried electricity on the body. It might have been at the age of about 15 or 16 when I tried that on the penis getting a first experience of E-stim without any knowledge about E-Stim nor recognising this as an existing practique. My discovery was long before the "internet age". It took some years before I got aware of the existence of more suitable equipment.
Now, about 50 years later, many things have changed, but I still enjoy stimming, nowadays with commercial devices dedicated to stimming.