What got you into stimming?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
JerkChicken
Active

Re: What got you into stimming?

Post by JerkChicken »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:10 pm Some years ago I recovered from a long illness but found myself anorgasmic - I could no longer cum... <sob, sniff>. A couple of years later I was getting really desperate, and I *mean* desperate, so I tried connecting my old TENS unit to my dick. That felt good so I bought a better TENS, then another. Then I bought an intermediate sexual stim box before trying several others. All very nice but couldn't get anywhere near orgasm.

Finally I splashed the cash, bought a 2B and had my first HFO. Jeez, what a beautiful moment that was! I was so overcome by emotion and relief that I cried like a baby. Now I can't stop orgasming even if I try not to. Estim has definitely improved my life and made me a happier person. :D
Weird you say that, I am similar in some aspects. I take a high amount of antidepressants and sadly a side effect is finding it difficult to actually get there. I can get it up and all but finishing is out of the picture. I was searching around for a more intense way to achieve finishing, and found estimming. 2B is a life saver, now I can "finish" multiple times a day, and its way better than using my hand!
Also I am really glad that you were able to use the 2B to improve your life too!
God bless the people at E-Stim Systems <3

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

JerkChicken wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:46 pm I take a high amount of antidepressants and sadly a side effect is finding it difficult to actually get there.
One of the known side effects of antidepressants is impairment of orgasm and sexual performance, especially SSRI/MSRI meds. I am not a doctor and have no right to offer advice, but I'm gonna say it anyway. After 6 to 9 months these things are about as much use as M&M's but they induce a chemical and psychological dependence. If you slowly wean yourself off them over a six month period you may find yourself in a better position all round. It's a big ask but worth considering.

JerkChicken wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:46 pm Also I am really glad that you were able to use the 2B to improve your life too!
God bless the people at E-Stim Systems <3
Yes, that's the way I feel. The people at E-Stim Systems are saints! I wonder if they realise the huge positive affect they can have on people's lives? :?:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm not sure if we are saints, :-) but I do thank you for the compliment.

E-Stim Systems started very small, we used to do small fetish fairs in the UK while hand building units in a garage (we had a small fish tank to created PCBs and hand drilled every single one of them). Things are a little different now, (that was 2004!!!) with 1000s of units now shipping around the world, and large SMT machines assembling boards, as well as a well equipped workshop with 3 CNC machines making electrodes, but one thing hasn't changed and that is our principles of trying to treat people the way we would like to be treated as well as creating things that we use and enjoy ourselves. We are always looking at how to improve the service we offer and the products we make, the bottom (profit) line is at the bottom of the list. We are lucky enough to be successful because of our customers, without you we would be and have nothing, so we thank you - we are not the saints, you are because you trusted us to provide you with something you will enjoy in exchange for your hard earned cash.

We don't always get it right, but we will never stop trying to!!

Creating pleasure is not all one sided, we will always do our best to offer the best and be the best, so we thank you. long many we continue to enjoy what we all do.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

admin wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:09 pm ...but one thing hasn't changed and that is our principles of trying to treat people the way we would like to be treated as well as creating things that we use and enjoy ourselves. We are always looking at how to improve the service we offer and the products we make, the bottom (profit) line is at the bottom of the list. We are lucky enough to be successful because of our customers, without you we would be and have nothing, so we thank you - we are not the saints, you are because you trusted us to provide you with something you will enjoy in exchange for your hard earned cash.
I guess that says it all, and it really comes across. That's why there are very few complaints posted here. Products that do what it says on the tin, and then some. A Lifetime Guarantee that you guys actually honour is worth its weight. Your customer service is the best, and Mick really *is* a saint!

But in the bigger picture your products can have a tremendous therapeutic value, as I'm sure you understand. They should be available on the NHS :lol:
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:37 pm Your customer service is the best, and Mick really *is* a saint!
@stimaddict Thank you for the lovely compliment, I haven't quite achieved that status yet but I ma working on it LOL
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Having met the team from E-Stim Systems I can honestly say that they are really nice people who care fanatically about their products and their customers. You'd be far pushed to find a nicer bunch of kinksters. Their kit is the best and so much fun to get to know and enjoy.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
ezu2000
Active

Post by ezu2000 »

I started with estim when I was younger. I worked in a television repair house and my boss had his office in the back of the premises ... he was a little older than me .. at that time, I had turned 18 years old one day I was frank and I went to look for some things that he had left in the place and when he was there with his cock connected to a device and he gave me so much morbid that I felt an erection and I told him that I love that. and he invited me to use it with him .. it was great, the first times I had a lot to cum but I saw him dripping pre-cum from his cock and then he came so easily so I started practicing only in the afternoons when He was not there and finally I ate a tens unit and he gave me the rubber loops
29-year-old Spanish speaking boy addicted to e-stim and sports
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Unlike a lot of the reply’s on here. I have been stimming since my early 20s. I had a back problem and was givin a tens unit by a doctor. He ( hinted ) don’t hook it to anything important. Patted me on the shoulder and smiled.

I thought. What the hell !! So I had to try it and WOW.
Never looked back. Burned out many tens units until I ordered the 2b.

I have one other box not the 2b is my most used box.

FYI. Tens units don’t do s***t for me anymore.
KennyT
ClasO
Active

Post by ClasO »

I had been going to a physical therapist for treatments many years. Besides traditional massage she also used TENS as a method to loosen muscles that then were the easier accessible through massage just by hands. The TENS would be applied to shoulders, sometimes the gluteus muscle on the butt. TENS on butt felt quite nice sometimes, and so I started thinking what more body parts would give a nice feeling with TENS ;)
Got a cheap TENS unit that I still have but never use today. TENS on genitals felt fantastic, but dedicated devices even more so.
oldnik
Active

Post by oldnik »

Started about three and a half decades ago when the girlfriend at the time wanted some pain but didn't want any marks left behind.

Puzzled over it a bit and rigged up something with a bell coil which certainly made her jump.

Got a lot more sophisticated over the years since then of course with EMS and TENS units but it has usually been on the BDSM play menu.

Bought an early "Electrostim" box at the Erotica show a few years back for some softer play but only recently invested in a 2B to extend our repertoire.