Is pre-cum conductive...?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
LeBete
Active

Is pre-cum conductive...?

Post by LeBete »

I had a longish section yesterday with lots of pre-cum. I had to finish by hand and got some pretty strange crossover ...

Is pre-cum conductive?

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Is pre-cum conductive...?

Post by joannesReviews »

Yes, it is conductive so you need to think about it during long stimming sessions. It is one of the reasons why I played around with a clip-on cumcatcher that would also collect pre-cum stopping it causing strange current pathways.
catcher.jpg
heman.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

Thanks!
infadx
Active

Post by infadx »

joannesReviews wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:40 pm heman.jpg
haha those remind me my childhood ...... i was a big fan of Dastardly and Muttley in their Flying Machines
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I know what you mean, I love that cartoon, and I am glad the pic put a smile on your face.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?