Cannot Get It Right

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
billstim80

Cannot Get It Right

Post by billstim80 »

I have an Electro Helix but find the stimulations it provides are often to intense and uncomfortable. I cannot seem to find the correct level, feel or speed that does it for me. Any ideas, suggestions

admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot Get It Right

Post by admin »

slow down and don't rush... It sounds like you are trying too hard. The Helix will run at very low settings, so turn everything down and build up slooooowwwwwwly. Also using Conductive gel might help to smooth things out a bit.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

billstim80 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:26 pm I cannot seem to find the correct level, feel or speed that does it for me. Any ideas, suggestions
You need to provide a bit more info. What electrodes are you using and where are you placing them? Which lube, if any, do you use? Are there any settings that feel ok? Don't worry, there is nothing that can't be fixed. You just learn to refine your technique.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Estim electrode WIRING BASICS - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10356

** Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I just had my first HFO last night with my pebble. I find you need to set the level just to the uncomfortable spot and leave it, relax and suddenly you no longer feel the electrodes but have the sensation of someone playing with you. Found I was close a few times and 90 min I was about to quit when suddenly I had that impending feeling and then YES..... finally.
Pad on the perineum, top insulated loop around the balls at the base, top insulated loop at the base, loop at the glands. Was not liking this setup much and was about to quit when it happened.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Ronfire7 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:20 pm I just had my first HFO last night with my pebble. I find you need to set the level just to the uncomfortable spot and leave it, relax and suddenly you no longer feel the electrodes but have the sensation of someone playing with you. Found I was close a few times and 90 min I was about to quit when suddenly I had that impending feeling and then YES..... finally.
Hey, excellent! The first one often creeps up on you when you least expect it but once you've had your first estim HFO it gets much easier after that. The "uncomfortable spot" is where you set it towards the *end* of a session, when you've had your fun and it's time to shoot. It's the point when you decide to surrender yourself to self-induced rape. That unique feeling of inevitable orgasm can only be achieved through estim. It's addictive.

Sooner or later you are gonna have to get yourself a 2B. This thing could force an orgasm out of a stone.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Stimaddict is right it is addictive. I have been using it almost every day since I got my pebble 2 weeks ago. The HfO does get easier after the first one, had 2 days in a row now. I can see a 2B in my near future.
I was wondering how a 2B compares to a DIY stereo stim unit for audio files?
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:51 pm
Ronfire7 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:20 pm I just had my first HFO last night with my pebble. I find you need to set the level just to the uncomfortable spot and leave it, relax and suddenly you no longer feel the electrodes but have the sensation of someone playing with you. Found I was close a few times and 90 min I was about to quit when suddenly I had that impending feeling and then YES..... finally.
Hey, excellent! The first one often creeps up on you when you least expect it but once you've had your first estim HFO it gets much easier after that. The "uncomfortable spot" is where you set it towards the *end* of a session, when you've had your fun and it's time to shoot. It's the point when you decide to surrender yourself to self-induced rape. That unique feeling of inevitable orgasm can only be achieved through estim. It's addictive.

Sooner or later you are gonna have to get yourself a 2B. This thing could force an orgasm out of a stone.

Self induced rape :lol:

Forcing an orgasm out of a stone...

I will agree with that one.

The last solo play I had earlier last week...

Gentle stim session: 90 mins to HFO
Immediately continued with gentle stim and increased to intense over 45 mins to a second HFO.

At this point most would go to the bathroom and clean themselves up....

But not this one... i was still horny and Continued with more stim... now 2 hours 15 mins and 2 HFOs from first starting...

Gentle stim and more intense stim just wasn't cutting it.
Despite ramping up the power, Thrust just wasn't doing it... it was stinging from high power but nothing was progressing to another orgasm. I honestly though I had overstimmed myself and would not cum.

So i connected up my laptop and loaded up the infamous 'bastard'
I must admit I had to welly up the power considerably... the pleasurable parts felt good, the painful parts were "oh my f*$% mother f*@$%ing painful... Toe curlingly painful 😫

7 mins in... and bang... HFO number 3. 🤣

I gave up after that and dragged my no exhausted body to thr bathroom to clean up 🤣
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I find that the pad location makes a difference on what program and settings feel best.