How often?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

How often?

Post by Ronfire7 »

Just wondering how often you people stim.
Lets look at how many times a week?

Me new to estim so 5-6 times a week.

comandatuba
Active

Re: How often?

Post by comandatuba »

I'm in my late 50's, and stim around 2-3 times a week. However years ago it was around 5-6 times a week as well.
MGatsy
Active

Post by MGatsy »

As often as possible but with lockdown and the wife and kids at home all the time i struggle for some "alone time" to indulge
metalrodinmyrod
Active

Post by metalrodinmyrod »

I am almost 62 and have been stimming for around a year now. I probably do it 2 times a week. This is not something I share with my partner. If I were comfortable with sharing, I'd probably be doing it more like 5 times a week.
Mikestim
Active

Post by Mikestim »

2 x week. If I’m lucky, I might get a 3rd night in.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

2 maybe 3 times a week.

I choose the program/mode and then my wife takes control...
She controls the power/intensity.

For a long session I use the built in pulse/bounce modes.
For a shorter session or to finish off... audio files in stereo mode is the best.

I am particularly partial to "masturbation by 60 hands" created by 'Doctor Orgasm'
If you want this audio file, please DM Stimaddict and he will advise where to get it from.
metalrodinmyrod
Active

Post by metalrodinmyrod »

MGatsy wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:59 am As often as possible but with lockdown and the wife and kids at home all the time i struggle for some "alone time" to indulge
I have the same issue. I almost got caught as my partner was in an online class and I couldn't wait to be alone. Sat with my electrodes on under my gym shorts and stimmed away. Almost got caught but had the control unit under the bed out of sight. I almost had to fess up about stimming! LOL
tdg
Active

Post by tdg »

Really interesting thread. Right now as a newbie, I want to use it daily, but I think my wife would disapprove as she'd feel left out. Sadly, she has zero interest in this type of play. :(
TDG
Healer
Active

Post by Healer »

I use my systems twice a day as a minimum. Sometimes during the day I will make diy electrodes and end up testing four or five times.

I am lucky to be retired, and living with a wife who, although having given up on sex, does support me in my stimming. She could be but is hardly ever a interruption or distraction to my stimming.

I prefer to edge all week if I can last that long. I am never in any rush to cum. Instead I immensely enjoy the close call of an orgasm and tingle with leakage for the rest of the day into the evening. I choose to not wear underwear just casual pants and shirt so I don't have to waste time undressing. My area is in a small remote section of my home and out of site of windows etc.

I am using a 2B and ET-312B on my 78 year old cock. I never miss a chance to stim. I have been stimming now for about 6 years or more and with the recent virus pandemic issue, I have been taking advantage of the idea that the wife need not go out much leaving me more time to do what I want while she does her daily thing.

Sure, any heterosexual male like me would love to have a compassionate mate. But mine is a loving wife who just does not have the drive anymore and why should I pout and leave when the alternative is to have good stim equipment.

I emphasize good stim equipment. I do not consider the 2B or the 312 to be "toy's". To me they are vital instruments vital to my day to day well being and are treated with respect and great care to ensure they deliver when I want them to.

I have to go now, I just thought of another electrode idea. TAKE CARE. TALK TO YOUR WIVES. I BET THEY'D BE MORE NEGOTIABLE IF YOU APPROACH IT FROM A CLINICAL STANDPOINT...just saying. :mrgreen:
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

I am in the same boat the mrs as total gone off sex now and love to get hands free